Am I the only one who still has the ghost order- 1 overdue order? I have never had an overdue order.

Some people might not understand what I'm talking about, but my orders has said "1 overdue order" since April and it never goes away. If I click on it, it says, all caught up. I have reported it multiple times and their response is, we work on issues in order of importance or in order of how many people it affects. I have "never" been late to ship an order and I'm a 5 star seller. I know when people get behind on orders Etsy lowers them in search. I don't want that happening to me over having a fake overdue order. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
17 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Am I the only one who still has the ghost order- 1 overdue order? I have never had an overdue or

Are you seeing that both on the app and a browser?

1 Like

Re: Am I the only one who still has the ghost order- 1 overdue order? I have never had an overdue or

Yes. Since April. It's a known issue. 

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

I always use the same desktop computer, Chrome. But I've never had the ghost order.  It does sound like a glitch, and it does say "All caught up" when you click onto it.  I would think because of that verbiage, it shouldn't count against you for S Seller. Still though, it's too bad Etsy can't remove it for you; in my opinion, they should be able to do something like that.

1 Like

Thank you. I think 6 months is too long for this to go on. It doesn't make me feel good to open my shop manager and see this. 

1 Like
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@SilversmithcoUSA  Definitely, it's way too long.  And it would bother me too, that's still in limbo.

1 Like
rarefinds4u
Conversation Maker

6 months.....too long.  Send a note to Etsy.  I had this happen a bit ago and needed their assistance to clear it.  It was a pain because they do not make it easy to contact them but persistence did it.

Good luck!  

1 Like

How did you write to them?

0 Likes

I can't get through. How do I write to them?

0 Likes

Bumping this, hoping this issue can be fixed by the Etsy team. Still affecting a lot of stores.

1 Like

Thank you. I really wish they would work  on it. 

0 Likes

I still have a ghost order in my shop too since around July of 2023, I have to mentally minus one order every time I log in. It is very frustrating. I have a feeling it will be with me forever.  

1 Like

Me too.

0 Likes

I've got one too

1 Like

I have one too. Payment is still processing... since november or something like that... Can't cancel it, cant complete it...It just sits there

1 Like

Mine has been this way for over a year now. I hate it. 

0 Likes

OMG, I'm having kittens over the one I have from only 3 days ago. You're telling me this has been going on since OCTOBER, and now I see a YEAR? and they haven't fixed it? I reported it via chat two days ago and they said that they had a dedicated team working on it.

I can't wait to see this thread closed because it's an "old" topic and we shouldn't bump older threads because it's too confusing.

ETA, now it says that it's 4 days overdue.

0 Likes

Mine has said 1 day overdue since April/May 2023. I've reported it approximately 5 times since it started.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.