DeeniseGlitz
Inspiration Seeker

Affected my Etsy Star Seller status

have a buyer who bought my digital template and she mentioned that Etsy sent to her old email address which is no longer in use so she could not download the template. So I sent her the template via msg and has resolved the matter. But Etsy still marked my order as incomplete. I emailed buyer to see if she can help to indicate its complete but I can't get her.

Upon checking with Etsy support, it turns out that it's the system error.

" here's what they reply: Upon checking, it seems like the listing is acting as a physical listing instead of a digital listing, which is the reason why it is asking for a tracking number to mark it as completed. The downloadable file is also not showing so the buyer was unable to download it. With that being said, we highly recommend that you re-upload the file to the listing.

Our engineering partners are currently aware of this issue where digital orders act like physical orders. I've added your report to the ongoing investigation so the team can take a deeper look into what's going on. " 

Because of this, it marked one of my order as incomplete. And thus, affected my Etsy star seller status for this month. So sad. They also say they are not sure when this will be resolved.

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.