BibbeyDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

3Starsller - not all message accounted for

Jump to solution

Looking at me messages from August 1st - October 31st and my responded I am 100% over the 95% threshold - it seems the messages from the few days were not accounted into my figures and i have lost my November star seller status 133 messages responded to 08.01 - 10.31 and 6 of these were not in 24 hours. 4.5% not responded to and this has me in the 95% threshold.

Why have the messages fro the last few days of the month not been counted??????????????????

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: 3Starsller - not all message accounted for

Jump to solution

@BibbeyDesigns @LittleMinkyLuxuries : Based on our analysis of the CSV files, it appears that messages are assigned to the month that the 24 hour reply window ends (not when the message was received or answered) and orders are assigned to the month that they are scheduled to ship by (not when they were placed or shipped). And dates are determined by UTC not the sellers timezone.

View solution in original post

1 Like
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Because Etsy gives you time to answer them.

A message received on October 31st, can be answered within 24 hours, being Nov 1st. 

It cannot calculate messages that have not cleared the period given to it, so it doesn't count them.

Just like orders received with a 1-3 processing time on October 30th. You still have time to send it "on time" which would cross into November.

It's fairer to not count such instances before the badge award date of the 1st of the month.

They will count for December's badge.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

That is awful! Especially if they were replied to with in the month. I am having the same issue.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@BibbeyDesigns @LittleMinkyLuxuries : Based on our analysis of the CSV files, it appears that messages are assigned to the month that the 24 hour reply window ends (not when the message was received or answered) and orders are assigned to the month that they are scheduled to ship by (not when they were placed or shipped). And dates are determined by UTC not the sellers timezone.

1 Like
ragaga
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: 3Starsller - not all message accounted for

Jump to solution

the same with my shop. ::(((

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.