Changing order of Marketplace listings

Is it even possible to do so? All of my items in marketplace are shown in reverse order—the old stuff shows up first. I would rather have my newest stuff first. I cannot figure out how to change the order of things...and I'm not talking about custom storefront, just the marketplace, which is where the majority of people see my products. This is very frustrating and I have searched and googled and wore myself out trying to find an answer to no avail. I hope someone can help me out. Maybe I'll try to contact Storenvy...
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Changing order of Marketplace listings

When you are on the product page there are little arrow things next to each listing to drag them up or down. It's kind of annoying to do it manually but that's the only way I know. Not sure if it's different for Storefront vs Marketplace. But I hope that helps.
0 Likes

Yeah, that only works for the custom storefront. I sent Storenvy an email the other day but they haven't responded yet, I hope it's just because it's a weekend...
0 Likes

Oh ok good to know. Hope you hear from them.
0 Likes

In case anyone is interested, here the reply I received:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this! This is something not currently supported by our system but I will bring the suggestion up with the team. We appreciate your feedback about this and welcome anymore feedback for improvements to Storenvy that you may have!

Thanks again!
Amani Hope
storenvy.com
0 Likes

This is a much needed feature for the Marketplace.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.