Any SALES on Storenvy?

Hi my fellow Storenvy-ers!

I was wondering if anyone had any luck with Storenvy? I've been successful with Etsy and have had a Storenvy for a few years - Storenvy even reached out to me to showcase my artwork in one of their pop-up shops, and they gave me a FB shout-out and Twitter shout-out, but I have still only had 3 sales!

Does anyone else have this problem? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

annasee.storenvy.com
annasee.com
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
18 Replies

Re: Any SALES on Storenvy?

http://www.storenvy.com/stores/42978-frstyfrolk-s-dragonflyzdreams

Three sales is good but your shop is fabulous! I pinned a few of your items!
I adore your owls!
I have to admit I have neglected my shop but I have some more new things to add that cannot go on Etsy!

Congrats on your showcase!

I aim to get busy listing more and promoting more there! I was having problems with the shipping and figuring it out!

Smiles, Cyndi
0 Likes

Can someone help me with ship classes and groups?

I have used the titles in both groups
Free Ship
First Class
Small Flat Rate
Med Flat Rate
Large Flat Rate

But, The drop down menu does not show to me to choose only one.
Thanks , Cyndi

By the way, I have visited your shops and pinned some your items, watched and envy some.
0 Likes

I have not made any actual sales with Storenvy, but I still keep using it because it helps promote my shop. I did sell one item on Storenvy though, but the person ended up cancelling. I get more sales on Etsy.
0 Likes

Yeah no luck on Storenvy for me and I have a few more sales on Etsy than Storenvy.

I have more products in my Storenvy store since there is no listing fees or commissions, and definitely have more to post. I would like my Storenvy store to be success so I won't have to depend on Etsy anymore =P \

Feel free to follow me: http://www.storenvy.com/stores/132312-belle-bloom-collections

0 Likes
BootsTees
Inspiration Seeker

I've been doing pretty well on Etsy, but I've only had one Storenvy sale since I opened my shop about a month ago. If anyone has any sales advice, I'll listen. :)

bootsart.storenvy.com
0 Likes

I've had 18 sales and about 3 months of being open, but you have to market like crazy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

i have most of my stuff on storenvy but still no sales :(
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I haven't had any sales on storenvy either. Somehow I feel I am missing something. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm not sure what to do either, other than building backlinks to our listings. I'm marking this thread so I can come back to see what suggestions have been shared!
0 Likes

hey! i'm new to the group. :)

i was fortunate to be featured once on the Storenvy site, but it didnt bring any sales.

i also narrowed down my items to reduce buyer confusion. but its just not poppin.

maybe i have to outline my shop details more.

i'm in the process now of updating some of the photos..
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

You have to market like crazy to get sales on storenvy to get some sales and that can be tough.. what works for me is offering them coupons to my storenvy site but that also means they have to be on my email list for me to give it to them. Pretty much that is how I get my sales there... otherwise Etsy keeps me busy so anything from storenvy is a bonus for me
0 Likes

Hmmm. I sold stuff on there two years ago but closed shop. I reopened mine up yesterday and am hoping for sales.

I saw your fox image in the art section, so at least you are getting exposure.

I think it's much harder to make sales on there because the site has far fewer people using it.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've been on it for about 9 months and only have had one sale but I get plenty of views.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Haven't sold anything yet but its been up for about a month. Since I haven't had a sale yet I'm not even sure of the process of how storenvy works. Hopefully I'll find out soon!

Marking this thread to see if more people have suggestions :)
0 Likes

I'm having SOOO much trouble with Storenvy. Only one sale - but it looks so much nicer and the fees aren't as bad as Etsy.

I want to set up on Etsy again but I've but a ton of effort building up Storenvy and promoting, that it seems silly to go back now.

I'm pretty disappointed with it at this point.

www.minxvintage.storenvy.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I recently started up a storenvy store - no sales so far, but i am not sure if i should expect any. For me, i am using it more like a portfolio to showcase my jewellery. I agree that the storefront for storenvy is much prettier. I am in the midst of setting up my etsy store and hope to get some sales from there.

Here is my storenvy store
http://lisabeverlysignature.storenvy.com/

I really do enjoy my art, which includes the writeup on the inspiration behind each piece. I would absolutely love it if people viewed my hard work, any sales would just be a bonus.
0 Likes

I just got my first sale after opening a Storenvy store about a week ago. It took me a long time to build my business here on Etsy so I'm hopeful, and I'm not losing much money while I try it.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.