Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank You.

Awhile ago, I was given an invitation to join this team. I was a new seller and didn't realize what I was getting in to. I thought it was nice that anyone even noticed me. I joined, not even really understanding what a "team" was in this Etsy universe. Well now I know.

You people are AMAZING!

I have seen so much support from this group of "strangers." My shop has been doing remarkable for as young as it is, and I have to give a good bit of credit to you!

A graphic designer by trade, last year, I found myself unemployed for the first time since I was 15 years old. Eight months into that unemployment, I had to do SOMETHING to bring some money in. A very good friend said, "Look around you. What are you good at? What do you have? What can you make out of it? Do something!" I took that advise and Ranch House Rooster was born. Six months later, though I still can't "live" off my shop, I'm proud to say I'm making more from it than I would working part time at a fast food joint. You all had a big part of that.

From treasury listings to Facebook promotions and even orders, you have supported me and it has payed off!

I'm happy to say that since that day, things have certainly taken a turn for the better. I've landed a long term contract job and have several freelance clients who's business is picking up again after the recession (i.e. they can afford me again...) AND my shop is doing well!

I admit I have not been active within this team. The main culprit has been time. After that long unemployment, I find myself effectively juggling three jobs (Ranch House Rooster being one of them). I simply have had no time to be as involved as I should be! That will change! As soon as I get a moment to breathe, I will be paying it back AND forward! But I wanted to take a moment to express my immense gratitude.

Thank you. You beautiful people you!

Lica
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Thank You.

can I come give you a hug?
0 Likes

Re: Thank You.

Lica,

Your story really touched me when you presented yourself on the welcome thread.

I'm once again overwhelmed by your courage and I'm so happy that your situation is improving. You have a lot of talent and creative ideas that really do pay off ! We all have hard times in life and I personally can relate to your experience.

Thanks for sharing your adventure Lica and keep in touch, visit our team facebook page when you have time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Frecklepowerleaders/390911351064720/?notif_t=group_activity

Hope to hear from you soon ;)

Rachel xoxo

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.