MANDATORY CHECK IN!!!!!!?

As Captain of this elders team..I am finding it hard to keep it going........ I have the responsibility to do so or not! You all have committed to once a month visit..........where have you been? I have been here! I am seriously thinking to close it all up.........so...THIS IS A MANDATORY CHECK IN!!!!! Suzanne Captain
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: MANDATORY CHECK IN!!!!!!?

I do appreciate the great job you are doing with the team...it's one of the best. Sorry you are discouraged... I thought it was doing well. It's my "Go to team" hugs, Donna
0 Likes

I apologize for being absent! I thought I'd have time to participate, but apparently now. I was hoping to get to know some new creative ladies, but I've just got too much on my plate also.

Unfortunately you should remove me from the member list. I'm so sorry.

Jolene
0 Likes

I also apologize for not participating. As Jolene said, I am also so busy with basically two full time jobs and Head of Household.

Thank you for including me in your group.

Please remove me also.

Barbara of Barbara's Boutique Shop
0 Likes

i'm so sorry you are feeling sad Suzanne. I'm happy to keep trying to participate.
0 Likes

I'm not sure if I have been here once a month, but I do like being part of this group.
0 Likes

I'm late checking in to this thread which is an indication of how my life is going now! I'm not any busier than the rest of you but life seems to keep me hopping. So can't say I will be here once a month even though I have enjoyed the group so remove me if that is the choice for me.
0 Likes

I see all the shops open...........so....I know you all are still kickin............just want to know when you stop by and lurk! Thanks all!
0 Likes

You can count me as an occasional lurker. I'll have to speak up more so you know I am here.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.