Hello Everyone!

I created this team last night and had not had a chance to get back here to get messages put in!

Welcome to everyone here, please post a little about who you are and what you sell so that everyone looking can find you!

I am a supplier of craft items. I am working on getting all of my inventory online right now. You can find me at
www.moondancercrafts.etsy.com
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
369 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Hello Everyone!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/shop/handmadelovebliss
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Lisa, I'm Caroline. I sell my own paper cut art at my Etsy shop. Etsy.com/shop/carolineargo
Have a great day! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm John. I'm very experienced at selling on eBay. Took some time to understand what buyers would like, and how much they would pay for items. So, I'm hoping to use that knowledge and my customer service experience to good use here on etsy. I sell fine art prints that I've taken, as well as fractal designs as digital downloads. I've had one sale since I started here a month ago. Well, good luck all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is debi I be recently created etsy.com.debzbottleart I m thinking of new ideas for upcylcing empty bottles plz check out my page a couple of my items
www.etsy.com/uk/listing/248492508/merlot-wine-bottle-lamp
www.etsy.com/uk/listing/249411968/hen-party-guest-book-bottle
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Michelle and I recently opened my Etsy shop "My Unique Peace". I am a software quality engineer by day and a intuitive jewelry designer by night. I love creating custom designs and currently all of my pieces are one of a kind, custom designs created by me. My creative process is organic and intuitive -- I begin with a specific person or overall feeling in mind using my creative intuition to select supplies, I sit down and just begin creating --- I allow the process to lead me as each project is an adventure into the beautiful unknown. I am always surprised at where the process leads me. Each of my pieces is the end result of one of these creative journeys. I started an etsy site as a way to share my unique peace/unique pieces with others. An important part of my mission is to make my work available to everyone regardless of finances - to this end I look for ways to gift creations in addition to selling on Etsy. This is only the beginning and I am so excited to see where this journey takes me!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Lisa Portillo and I own Red Dragonfly Jewelry. I make pendants using pictures and glass and make beaded necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I live in Gulf Breeze, FL and I am a stay at home mom to a 5 year old, 3 year old and a 4 month old. I am brand new to listing on Etsy, but I am on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I am learning about Pinterest now.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/reddragonflyjewelry
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. :)
I design and create usable decoration: patchwork pillow covers, embroidered pillowcase, napkin rings, decorative banners, cup pads, gift bags, christmas ornaments etc.
My wife encouraged me and now my new passion is sewing. Especialy sewing patchwork and making quilts.
Recently I started my Facebook profile: www.facebook.com/maraArtPatchwork
0 Likes

Hi,we offer great earrings we have new product every week http://www.etsy.com/shop/snowsistersboutique
0 Likes

Hi, we're 14&11 we love to make jewelry check out are shop we love orders www.etsy.com/shop/snowsistersbouti que
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Venez visitez ma boutique ! Voici quelques liens ! Articles fait à la main au crochet, pour la plupart pour homme, femme, enfant et bébé .
Au plaisir !
Mélissa

Boutique:
www.etsy.com/fr/shop/LescreationsMelissa

Articles :
www.etsy.com/ca-fr/listing/387117520/paniers-decoratif-pour-la-mais...

www.etsy.com/ca-fr/listing/264181461/tuque-slouchy-bucheron

www.etsy.com/ca-fr/listing/245044760/sac-fourre-tout-sacoche-sac-de...

www.etsy.com/ca-fr/listing/258732602/le-2-en-1-cache-oreilles-cache...

www.etsy.com/ca-fr/listing/258016325/la-mega-tuque-avec-pompon-amov...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.