Crafters Wanted For Krohn Conservatory Shop Local Saturday

Hello! My name is Bethany Butler and I work at the Krohn Conservatory and we are planning a Shop Local Saturday market for the holiday season. I would like to invite you to participate in this exciting event that we are having during our Holiday Show 2015 The Poinsettia Express. Below is a short description of the event as well as booth and price information. Please email me at Bethany.Butler@cincinnati-oh.gov for application.

Shop Local Saturday- 11/28/15 10 am – 4pm

We are celebrating our talented local artists and crafters the day after black Friday, the largest shopping day of the year, at the Shop Local Saturday market. Meet your neighbors and share your wares here at Krohn as well as enjoy the 2015 Holiday Show, The Poinsettia Express, which is blossoming with the sweet twist of peppermint this season. This record breaking show displays dozens of hand crafted historic buildings found in Cincinnati. These works of art are made of botanical materials such as pine cones, dried fruits, seeds and berries and are surrounded by trains that cross handmade twig trestles which are framed with thousands of red poinsettias. Click the link below to see more information about the Holiday Show. http://www.cincinnatiparks.com/programs-and-events/seasonal-krohn-conservatory-show/

Vendors will be located throughout the conservatory and each vendor will have one rectangular table that is 6’ long by 2’ as well as two chairs, which will be provided. Please bring your own tablecloths and extension cords. Each booth costs $50 dollars. We have limited spots available and are looking for between 5-7 vendors to participate.

Hope to see you here at the Krohn Conservatory!

Bethany Butler
Krohn Conservatory Assistant Manager
Cincinnati Park Board
513.421.4086 ext. 13
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Crafters Wanted For Krohn Conservatory Shop Local Saturday

will there be a show in 2016 at Krohn?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.