Google shopping Views.... ongoing Post 5 'links', promote 5 'people' (25 links)

**((Post 5 'links', promote 5 'people'... open 5 tabs at a time from each person using the ctrl click method, then close them out and move onto the next persons 5 links until you've done all 5 people.... clicking on 25 links total))**

This thread is for generating increased google shopping views (not google search views) hopefully thus bringing your items closer to the front page through Google shopping.

1. "Increasing Google Shopping Views" thread... Try this... Take an item from your shop that you want to increase views to from Google Shopping.

Click this link for Google shopping " www.google.com/shopping " then copy and paste your items "Title" into the browse bar and click the magnifying glass to search for it. Your item should be the first listed on the page.
2.*Don't click on it!! Instead, copy and paste the link to that page back for everyone to click the first item from that page (your item). Doing this should take everyone straight to the items listing on etsy. This will generate google shopping views in your shop stats.

Please refer to this etsy article... www.etsy.com/help/article/3269
and this Google article for Google shopping ads policies... support.google.com/merchants/answer/6149970

Google shopping engine ads set up... (again you have to enable google shopping engine ads from your etsy settings!!) You do not have to pay for Google shopping ads to enable google shopping engine ads payed for by etsy.
*Though you could do both by enabling it from your etsy settings as well as paying for Google shopping ads through your "Marketing tab" on etsy by scrolling up and clicking Google shopping. You will definitely reach the first page under certain search terms if you were to do that! But you do not have to.

* Enable Google shopping engine ads by
a. Scroll down the left side of your shop dashboard to settings.
b. Click settings and scroll up to "Shopping Engine Ads"
c. Click on Shopping engine ads and then click enable at the bottom of the page.
*Join the etsy advice thread that's ongoing for advice helping one another with our own tricks... combine our methods and make the most of etsy as a team! https://www.etsy.com/teams/32999/social-media-networking-blitz/discuss/18567391/?ref=team_page
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
14 Replies

Re: Google shopping Views.... ongoing Post 5 'links', promote 5 'people' (25 links)

4 of them showed up in my shop stats under Google shopping views, so this thread does work.
0 Likes

Re: Google shopping Views.... ongoing Post 5 'links', promote 5 'people' (25 links)

I got both of you ladies.... Hopefully you're both able to get mine to work?
0 Likes

Yes Heidi, I got all yours to work, and Myna I got you too!
0 Likes

Yes I did get both of you......thank you two!
0 Likes
LoveArtandKnit
Conversation Maker

I found
4 of Myrna's
none for Cindy
4 for Heidi

was trying to do this google search for my items, it did not come right, I am going to try again
0 Likes
LoveArtandKnit
Conversation Maker

I did something wrong, will need to post again
0 Likes
LoveArtandKnit
Conversation Maker

Well I think I have done this right this time. It is 4 in the morning, should be sleeping.

One question, I was trying to find othe items in my shop, but they did not show up, it was a bracelet, do I need to change the title for that item, to shop up on the first or second page?
0 Likes

Saerun, I found two of your items with these links, one was showing first the other was a little further down, but I clicked on both and viewed and fav'd
0 Likes

The items that you play this thread with should be listed for at least 2 weeks. If not they won't come up.
0 Likes

Saerun I only found two of yours also. I am new to this or I would help you. Like Faith and Grace said your items have to be posted for 2 weeks for it to work. Wish I could help but I can not......we will figure it out!

to here
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.