Former_Member
Not applicable

No Commitment Snail Mail!!

Buyers: If you want to receive a snail mail goodie, but don't want the pressure of HAVING to write or send something back, SHOP HERE!!!

Sellers: If you have Snail Mail Goodies and Packages that you would LOVE to send out to a willing recipient, POST HERE. Sellers, please note that packaging is VERY IMPORTANT, we want MAIL ART!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: No Commitment Snail Mail!!

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

(My apologies for the questions, I'll get the hang of this soon! :)
So, if we put a snail mail package online for purchase, is it just for the Snail Mail team to buy? Or anyone? I would love to do make some!
0 Likes

Asking questions is a smart and quick way to learn what you need to know, no problem with that here!

You can offer snail mail packages to everyone and post in this thread. If you want to purchase one from a team member and then offer your own listing just to another team member, here is the thread for that:
https://www.etsy.com/teams/12997/snail-mailers/discuss/15700423/page/1
Be sure to carefully read the rules in the original posting where Metzli explains how it works and how much to charge.

I hope this makes things more clear to you. I love your cards by the way, so I'm sure you'd create a fantastic snail mail package as well!
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.