Wish me luck!

I have been on Etsy for almost 6 months. It has been ok but recently I have been doing tons of research, reading blogs and forums and boy, I have learned so much. In fact, I learned I was doing it all wrong ... LOL I have revamped my store numerous times before and now I am going to be doing it again. I am sure it will take a while to complete (2 little ones at home) but I am sure going to try. I am going to use every tip that I learned and I can't wait to see if it helps.

For some this is a hobby but for me it is my income and I am fully aware that things take time and I am not giving up. I have made 45 sales so far and hopefully with everything I learn I can double that number in the next 6 months. I hope everyone else is doing well also!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Wish me luck!

I just updating one of my listing from top to bottom. New title, description, pictures, tags, etc. If anyone doesn't mind taking a look I would love to get some feedback. https://www.etsy.com/listing/188512778/teaching-sign-teacher-appreciation-sign?ref=shop_home_active_...
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.