Never Give Up, Even When You Feel Like It

Never Give Up: Genuine Leather Bracelet

For some people, 'Never Giving Up' isn't just a catchy phrase, or an overly used slogan. Instead, 'Never Give Up' is a way of life, a badge of honor that's proudly displayed when we reach deep down within to gather enough strength to weather and overcome our challenges in life. 

Join my 'Never Give Up' movement by proudly wearing one of my handmade, Genuine Leather (Inspirational Bracelets). 

Once you've made a purchase of this item, go a step further by snapping a picture of it for the entire world to see on Instagram and tag me:

@JJewelerDesign

Once this is done and I've seen it, I'll offer you an exclusive discount off of your future purchase!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
6 Replies

Re: Never Give Up, Even When You Feel Like It

Good plug for yourself.  I thought you were going to tell us all how to "Never Give Up" although we can't figure out what Etsy is doing and why they changed our teams so drastically!  We can't post pictures of our items anymore, we can't do the team games, we can't see all of the members on our team....it has all changed so much.  We can't even promote our shops anymore.  We are all so confused, it makes one want to "give up".  One of my dearest, oldest Etsy friends is seriously thinking about jumping ship and going to another venue.  We hate the new format.  It isn't helping anyone!

1 Like

your right this isnt the place to promote yourself unless someone is asking

0 Likes

I will help you to sell more! I will send you visitors from popular social media platforms for a price of a sandwich !! Please visit my gig to proceed at www.increasesalesonetsy.com @RavenTheWitch @LoisBags @InspiredwoodworkNC @GhaleArts @WaterlooAntiqueQueen

0 Likes

Do you want to increase your sales on etsy ? I will help you improve your Etsy SEO by writing your Etsy titles and tags. I see you can have more sales on etsy just by choosing right titles and tags. These titles and tags are crucial to improving your visibility on Etsy. To get started visit www.etsypromotion.com @LuckyRabbitArtStudio @LadyCoquillette @Former_Member @ArkPalletPortraits @AintNoSnail

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.