How do i promote my buisness

I'm so new to this and I feel like I'm posting everyday to my facebook  about my business I have made some sells how do I get my stuff out there and noticed? I put my heart and soul in every piece of my product?

Thank you

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies
mrsdiz
Post Crafter

Re: How do i promote my buisness

Hi Catanialnsparations.  It is so hard starting out, what a beautiful shop you have too :)

I have tried many things and spent lots of money on advertising.  Do you automate your social media posts?  Automating it means you can have your stuff promote while you sleep!  It gets your business seen a lot more and it means you can spend more time creating your charms and jewellery rather than posting on facebook or wherever which takes up valuable time.

There are many places that can help with automated scheduling of social media posts I know of 'Crowdfire' who also do a free trial and after the free trial their prices look ok compared to others.

If you are interested in looking a Crowdfire here is their link, just copy and paste into your browser if you can't click in this post.

https://crowdfire.grsm.io/DebbieIzatt

I also can recommend sites that gather customer info after they make a purchase on etsy and choose to opt in to your customer list.  This is also helpful.  Anyway check out Crowdfire and see how you go with that.

All the best 

Debbie

0 Likes

Hi,

assieshop is my shop with jewelry.

How do I get more customers to my shop?

Can you tell me that ?

With kind regards,

Alie Korthagen.

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/522007097/lange-oorbelantiek-zilver-pinhangers?ref=shop_home_active_...

0 Likes

Hi CataniaInsparations-

Still a work in progress myself, I know getting your creations noticed is not an easy task. It takes time and energy to build sales.

Two suggestions for you.

First: You have beautiful pieces but your photos are blurry and need better lighting. Photos are your first impression. Good photos will attract potential sales.

Second: Read up on Etsy or even online about SEO: Search Engine Optimazation. In order to find your jewelry on Etsy or online, descriptive words need to be used in you title and tags. Think about how you would do a search for something in particular. 

Hope this helps!

Kathleen 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.