help?

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some ideas/critiques on my shop. I feel like I will never totally figure this out! If anyone has any experience or advice, please let me know.
Thanks! :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: help?

Hey Donna, I would look into articles about tags, you're using the right words, but they are more effective if you combine them, like if your painting has a blue background, the tag "blue" brings up SO MANY things, it's hard to sift through, where you could say blue painting, blue drawing, etc.

By grouping your words accordingly your tags will become more specific, and in essence you'll get more tags to use.

Also, I think your Facebook page link doesn't work because perhaps you did a copy paste when logged into your page? you should have a regular url like Facebook.com/whateveryoutitledyourfacebookpage.
0 Likes

Having more sections - say, by theme, will help customers find what they're looking for. Adding more pictures for perspective will help too. I'd also recommend adding more detail to the descriptions but removing the links - the users can find the rest of the shop easily and you can link your Facebook anyway, so you should dedicate the space to info.

Your designs are lovely and prices seem reasonable, good luck!
0 Likes

Awesome, I'll work on all of your suggestions, thank you!
0 Likes

As above, work on tags but also focus on titles. How would you search up your listings? Would you type "owl" or would you rather type Cartoon owl print? Think like the buyer.

Maybe spice up your descriptions a little. Rave about your work, it's awesome! Put dimensions in the description as well because it's not immediately apparent as is.
0 Likes

Thank you!!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.