Please critiques my shop ..

Hi everyone, I opened a shop for crochet items and patterns for few months now. I am not getting much views and sale. Seriously I need some advice.
Thanks,
Binita
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Please critiques my shop ..

Hi Binita,

You could try changing your tags on some of your listings (but don't do all of them at once). Test-drive some new, different tag phrases and see if they get you more views.

However, your items are coming up on the first few pages of several relevant searches, so I suspect that the issue is more about your photos than your tags and titles. Your photos aren't bad, but they don't really jump out at me either. I'd like to see brighter photos with a bit of style. For instance, you could drape a doily over a nice wood table, or photograph a handkerchief artfully tucked into the breast pocket of a blazer. Obviously you want to keep it clean and simple - too much stuff in a photo can look messy and confusing - but a bit of flair can go a long way toward getting people to click on your listings.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I really like your shop but I think you might need to work on photography a little. I recently tried making a light box (you can find instructions online) and I found it really helps.
0 Likes

Thank you very much friends..these are really helpful.
0 Likes
AprilFerryArt
Registered Buyer

Hi Binta!

You have some lovely products in your shop, I agree about photography being an opportunity for improvement. Have you thought about photographing some items, like a headband, on a model? It can help show how the item fits and give customers a better idea of what the product is.

Best of luck, I'll keep an eye on your shop!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.