Please Critique My Shop!

Hi Everyone:) I'm wondering if some of you would be so kind as to offer me some constructive criticism of my shop? I am not getting many views (about 70 or so per day) and have not had many sales despite promoting on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. Because I'm so close to my shop, I feel like I may be out of touch with reality a little bit and am wondering:

1) Are my prices too high? I suspect that this may partially be the case for some of my items.
2)Is my shop not "cohesive" enough? I'm offering many different types of items and wonder if this is a turn-off?
3) Is my shipping to pricey for some items? I live in Canada and I feel that the shipping is completely insane. I've seen discussions within some of the forums that say that some shops charge crazy amounts for shipping just so that they can keep the extra money (obviously against Etsy policy)- I promise I am not doing that. Unless I am completely miscalculating, the shipping for larger items with tracking is insane.

I would appreciate some constructive feedback- thank you in advance!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Please Critique My Shop!

Hi Sonia,
I love the sugar roses and the cupcake toppers in your shop. Those were my favorite items in your store. I don't think they are over priced considering the time and effort it takes to make them. People spend a fortune on weddings anyway, The only criticism I can think of would be that maybe you may have to many different kind of items. I would try concentrating on fewer categories and see if that makes a difference. These are just my thoughts and opinions and may not be shared by others. But I hope this helps.
Good luck to you.
0 Likes

Thank you so much for your very helpful feedback Sheila- I really appreciate it a lot:)
0 Likes

Hello Sonia

I would agree with Shelia on your prices. Given time to produce items and materials, your prices seem fine. Having a lot of items is good but you have lots of different categories. My suggestion would be to consolidate them into fewer categories. Hope this helps

Kyle
0 Likes

Thank you so much Kyle! I really appreciate the feedback from you and Sheila - it helps a lot:)
Sonia
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.