Former_Member
Not applicable

Now that I have a few sales, what else can I improve?

I have been at this for a little while now and am getting a better handle on what I want my look and feel to be for my shop but would love some advice.

How is everything looking? How can I improve? I appreciate the feedback in advance!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Now that I have a few sales, what else can I improve?

Your shop is awesome! You have included multiple photos of each product, and I love the ones with the little boy wearing them. Keep working on trying to use all 5 photos if you can! Also take a look at your tags. I was looking at a blue towel which did not have the word "blue" in any of the tags, so I would add that to your tags. Also, broaden international shipping - use Etsy's "ship to everywhere else" option. Hope this helps and good luck with your shop :)
0 Likes

Your pictures are great and your shop offers different items that appeal to families with small children. I would recommend having more models to show the fit of the bibs. Are you able to customize the bibs and blankets with names and/or special dates? How about popular cartoon characters?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I totally agree with the two posts above me...great shop overall! Prices are very good and yr photos are crisp and varied. I suggest changing around Photo #1, use some of those sweet baby shots as yr opener. Babies get attention. About the crib sheets, try #1 showing the sheet on the crib on some listings. A prospective buyer can then see your work from different angles at first glance on Page 1. Good luck!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for all the great advice! I will definitely move around some pictures and try to get more model pictures.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.