Need my shop critiqued

Hello - I am fairly new to Etsy and have had a handful of sales.  I have run adds with Etsy and I am getting views on my site but not many people purchasing items. I make dog bandanas and dog infinity scarfs.  Can someone please review my shop and let me know what I am doing wrong?  Thanks Laura 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
3 Replies
rubydalmatian
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Need my shop critiqued

Hi, I thought your photos were pretty good, colourful and eye catching, the prices were good, the product appears well made, your feedback is excellent. I did notice there’s not much information in the announcement section at the top of your page about you. I also noticed that you only seem to sell that one main product which is perhaps limiting your sales, maybe incorporate some other product lines to bring different customers to your store. I also noticed you don’t post to Australia… I don’t know what other countries you aren’t posting to but maybe look into that. If you make bandannas you could maybe make matching blankets for example , perhaps include other animals so as not to limit only to dog owners… 

1 Like
Houseandproperty
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Need my shop critiqued

Hi Laura. I'm also fairly new to Etsy and still finding my feet! Your products look like they are good quality and the pricing feels right. I like your logo - it shows what you do. Your customers obviously love your products as their feedback is very positive. Your listings look comprehensive - the descriptions have all the information that you could want. My only observation would be whether your shop banner could be refreshed - it looks very 'busy' especially when viewing on a mobile. It's something I am considering for my own shop to try and increase footfall / interest as it is genuinely the shop window to what I do. Apart from that I guess it's just a case of continuing to try and build awareness on social media to direct customers to your shop. I hope this was of some use and good luck. Simon

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.