ReEditStudio
Registered Buyer

Need constructive criticisms

Hi all,
I invite you to visit my store so you can help me because I think people have some problems when placing orders and I can not understand why.
Also, if you have any other suggestions, all will be welcome.
A thousand thanks in advance and good sales to all !!

https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/ReEditStudio
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
ReEditStudio
Registered Buyer

Re: Need constructive criticisms

0 Likes
HedgerowHome
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Iban.

What sort of problems are people having when ordering?..

I thought I'd set the ball rolling for you with some suggestions.. not focused on the ordering process as such but some tips that might help.

You have a unique and niche style, so make sure you are using tags to appeal to your target customer to get lots of views (i cant see these in the app so not sure if you have used tags). Also make sure your titles and descriptions use some of these key words as I believe this helps you to be found.

I would also shoot several photos of each design. If you can, use the maximum of ten images with close ups on your artwork and materials. Maybe organise a photo shoot with friends as models to show each piece worn in different ways. These can give a lifestyle/editorial look to the images and put them in context. And you can use the images on etsy updates/social media to promote your work

Do you sell elsewhere? How did you come up with the range? Maybe tell a bit more of your story/process in the about section.

Like and follow other sellers shops who make/ sell stuff that you like or is similar yo what you do. Hopefully they will do the same and this helps people with similar tastes discover your shop.

Test the popularity of designs with friends and family but also the public on social media by asking people to vote on their favourites and then perhaps expand your range based on your findings - if a certain design is popular would it work on the espadrilles, on a canvas shopper or messanger bag or on paper as a card/print?

Good luck with your shop,

Chantal, from Hedgerow Home
0 Likes

Hello, have you had customers tell you they had problems buying? If so, you probably want to contact Etsy about that. If you want more people to check out your shop, you may want to change your titles and tags a bit. Try to write a title that someone would search for and make sure your title is specific to the product. For example, this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/607723492/human-casual-pants-shorts-trousers?ref=shop_home_active_4
Do people search for human casual pants shorts? First of all, these are clearly shorts, so I wouldn't put pants or trousers in the title. The color would play a big factor here too, and should definitely be in the title. Make your title more specific and use short phrases in your tags, not one word tags. Use commas to make your title readable. All the words in your title should be in your tags. For example, instead of "Human Casual Pants Shorts Trousers Cotton Hand Painted Urban Clothes, Wearable Art Clothing, Unique Handmade Artwear, street fashion men" How about: Pink Shorts, Handmade, Wearable Art Clothing, Street Fashion, Urban Style, Size 32, Cotton. Some of your tags could then be:
pink shorts, handmade shorts, wearable art, art clothing, street fashion, urban style, size 32 shorts, cotton shorts, casual shorts.....
Good luck!
0 Likes
ReEditStudio
Registered Buyer

Thank you Chantal and Victoria Klein.
Im going to do these changes on the shop ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.