Listing Optimization needed. Your help appreciated!

I've had a shop for a while and want to add more listings but I can't seem to figure out how to get my listings to show up when you do a search. I've tried many changes to my titles and keywords but still when I search I have to go through many pages before i get to my listing if I ever do. What should I do to optimize the listings?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
AliciasFindings
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Listing Optimization needed. Your help appreciated!

Your titles are good,but tweak them ever so often to see if you get different response in views. Make each one different(dont always start off with original watercolor etc-for example).

Change to different wording,etc.

Your tags need to be tweaked. What would a buyer put in search to find your item?
Ex: Oil painting,personalized wedding painting,space shuttle acrylic,etc.

Tags are best when they are more specific. Hence why phrases work best. You can use one word tags,but I find phrases put items in top couple pages of search.

Try some new tags on a few items,just to start...give it a few hours and I bet you see higher search results!

0 Likes

Will do! Thanks Alicia!
0 Likes

Tina,
Beautiful paintings! You have a nice variety of subjects.

One suggestion I would make, based on other articles I have read, is to include more pictures of each piece. I've read that using all 5 of your images increases SEO relevancy. As a shopper, it helps one to visualize the size of a painting by seeing it hung with props (table, sofa, clock, etc) to show proportion.

Best of luck with your shop!
I faved & pinned it. :-)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.