I would love a critique

Hi all,
I am still relatively new to Etsy and am going through a flatline phase, with no sales for 2-3 weeks. I am getting plenty of views and have begun using social media which has kept my views up, but this has no effect on my sales.
My aim with my shop is to be colourful and fun and I think I have achieved that but I would like to improve the rate by which I convert views into sales.
Any suggestions welcome.
thanks
Elaine
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: I would love a critique

Wow I will be honest! I think your shop is terrific looking! Great photos - clear and pretty, good prices, and you have all your info filled out.
I am going through a dry spell as well and its very very frustrating .
Hang in there. Hope you get some better advice!
Best
Randi
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

What you have to offer is right up my alley. I love the pinup and rockabilly fabrics for the the coin purse and bags. I am very green and new (I actually just opened yesterday) so I hope this critique helps. Basically I believe it's a numbers game and something you really have to stay on top of if you want a steady stream of sales. It's a constant effort of updating social media statuses, giving out your business cards to anyone you meet and post the cards around town. To go out on a limb there's always the option of selling at fairs and festivals and giving each patron that walks into your booth your card. I hoped it helped, it's basically what I am planning on doing. Also you're awesome, go girl!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Elaine!
I love your listings,great pics,nice description.Overall I think everything is good,but maybe other etsy sellers that have more experience might see something that I do not see.Good luck with your shop!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.