Can you look at my shop and say what you are thinking? What I can improve?

Hello
Our shop kinda new shop,
In our shop everything is handmade and I m giving most importance to high quality products and customer happiness as shop priorities.
Can you take a look and give advices or just tell your opinions?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Can you look at my shop and say what you are thinking? What I can improve?

Hi Meriç,

Well you just made a sale :)

Your shop is very diverse, and if you had more items, I might advise moving the cat toys and related items to a separate shop, and keeping the other one for the woodwork and more serious decor items. However, managing two shops is more work, so I don't think I'd worry about it until you have enough product to really fill up two shops.
Most of your photos are good - clear and bright and attractive. Some of the smaller items could probably use a close-up for the first image so it's easier to make out the details.
You could be doing a better job on your tags. They're not bad, but you have a bit of repetition, and I saw a few single-word tags. Remember that you get those category tags for free, so if you have something listed in the "cutting boards" category, adding "cutting board" as a tag is a waste. You'd be better off using "wood cutting board", because that's a specific phrase people search for commonly. Incidentally, I'd probably add "chopping block" for the thicker boards. Other than that, just go through, tidy up the tags, and make sure you're not using single word tags or phrases that are already contained within another tag (for instance, "live edge" as a tag is redundant when you already have "live edge board" as a tag.

I look forward to dining by the light of my new tea light holder :)
0 Likes

Thank you Peggy for your great advices. I will work on them especially SEO tips :) And I will be shipping your tealight holder tomarrow first thing :)
0 Likes

I agree that your shop has so many diverse items that it seems like it is lacking focus. I'd advise choosing a direction for your creations so that you can market your shop to people who are looking for, say, high-end house decor or living room decor. As it is now, your shop is an eclectic collection of items, and the ones that don't fit with the theme (like the keychains or smaller animals) are detracting attention from the beautiful artwork of the other pieces.
0 Likes

Thanks Barbara ;
But i m not thinking opening an another shop right now. Because we make everything handmade adding listings are taking time. I m not able to put enough listings in two shops.As we are working together with my husband we have diverse in shop.Thats true. In time I can think a solution if nessessary :) But when I look my stats many people only look for listing they interest not entire shop.I think for now its ok. Thanks for good advices.
0 Likes

If you get most of your views through search, then the cohesiveness of your shop front isn't as important. It's a nice bit of professional polish, but it's not critical, by any means.
0 Likes

Hi,
I agree that your shop is very diverse, I fill like I need to see some unique character that makes the items unified, and I'm looking for the shop designation. Although the photos are good maybe if all of them will be in the same style will help.
0 Likes

Thanks to all! I will consider :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.