Former_Member
Not applicable

Advice Needed

Hey! I really need advice I feel like I’ve done every possible thing I could to get more sales but I’m still coming up with nothing. I’m working on adding more listing but other than that nothing has been helping me get sales. I’ve taken like every piece of advice there is. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any advice and feedback given !!

BarefootCabana.etsy.com
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Advice Needed

Hey Anna,

you have a lovely shop- nice products, great photos.

One thing that I've noticed is that in your product titles the key words are put at the very end. For example 'Black lava stone, green and silver beaded mens essential oil diffuser anklet' or 'Blue semi-precious and silver starfish and white lava beaded womens bracelet'. From what I've read on etsy the first few words of a title hold more weight in the search, so I would put words such as 'bracelet' or 'anklet' to the front. For more information and advice I would recommend reading this:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/seller-handbook/article/give-your-titles-descriptions-and-tags-a/28834504207

Hope that helps!

0 Likes

Hi, Anna -

I noticed you don't have any "featured items" at the top of your shop. Consider featuring a few of your best sellers at the top to draw more attention to them.

A few of your more unique items could be featured, too. I especially love this little gem: https://www.etsy.com/listing/592093032/oceanside-real-beach-shell-rope-womens?ref=shop_home_active_2... But it's hard to tell what it is from glancing at the photo you chose for the thumbnail image. There is so much texture with the sand that it's uniqueness is getting lost. Perhaps a new photo of that one?

The items with round beads are less unique and textured than some of your other products. If they sell well, leave them at the top. But if they don't, consider moving them to the bottom of the page so your more unique, textured items are at the top. Or, mix them in. If I only saw the round beaded items and didn't scroll down, I might leave the shop thinking that was all you offered.

I hope this is helpful, and I'm happy to continue the conversation with you if you have more questions!
0 Likes

Hello Anna. First of all, it can take a while to start getting sales on Etsy, so hang in there.
It would help if you had a shop location so that people know where you are selling from.
Try to add more products to your shop to help show up in a search.
Your shipping and handling fee seems a bit steep for an anklet. It may put people off (or not, you never know)!
I would like to know what materials you use (for example, plated components or sterling silver, glass, acrylic, or gemstone, leather or cotton).
Try to have at least 5 pictures per item, preferably a few on a neutral background.
Good luck!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.