SellerTools vs Etsyonsale

I had looked at EtsyonSale a few times and then backed away due to cost, mainly. This SellerTools seems to be the answer I have sought. Are there any thoughts - comparisons to the EtsyonSale? I really cannot see any CONS at this point.

Deb
Tempting Tangles Designs
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Re: SellerTools vs Etsyonsale

Hi Deborah,
thanks for your interest to Seller Tools!

The only thing Seller Tools doesn't have comparing to EoS is a catalog of on sale items (Shop the sales section). Otherwise our sales event manager beats EtsyOnSale and any other similar service existing today.

Seller Tools is easy to use, and you can automatically post your sales events on your social media pages. Moreover, you can modify your listings DURING your sales events and run them for free (1 event per 3 months).

Deborah, I hope this answers your question. Please don't hesitate to continue the discussion if you have any comments or other questions.
0 Likes
Gavriila
Inspiration Seeker

thank you, those are useful information.

0 Likes
TracysDesigns
Conversation Maker

Thank you for answering, Arkadii! I've looked at Etsy ON Sale a few times too but I didn't like that it required you to give them permission to access your account.
I didn't realize that etsy now has the tool to directly mark items on sale (with it showing a slash through the original price and then posting the sale price). That's really exciting to hear! I'll have to check it!
Thank you!
0 Likes
TracysDesigns
Conversation Maker

Hmmm... could you tell where is it at? I just tried looking for it and I see where you can promote your items (through etsy and/or google) and where you can create a coupon, but I don't see the option for putting items on sale.

It's probably something obvious, but I'm not seeing it. lol
Thanks.
0 Likes

There is a 'Team' for it here on Etsy for discussion purposes but you will find the actual site at www.etsyonsale.com

I was curious too...
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Etsy On Sale is a 3rd party app as well. Etsy does not have a built in sales event tool at the moment.
0 Likes
TracysDesigns
Conversation Maker

I understand etsyonsale is a third party app. Arkadii, I was asking how do I get to the sales event option within our etsy accounts that you were referring too?

I'm confused, now you're saying etsy doesn't have that tool, but a few posts above you said etsy did:
"Seller Tools is easy to use, and you can automatically post your sales events on your social media pages. Moreover, you can modify your listings DURING your sales events and run them for free (1 event per 3 months)."

In other words, when I click on the "Your Shop" at the top of the page and a variety of options come up, what do I click on to get to the page to create a sale?
0 Likes
SellerTools
Registered Buyer

Tracy, I answered your question. Like I already said Etsy does not have a built in sales event tool at the moment.

Sales Event Manager by Seller Tools is here - http://jto.li/sales-event-manager
0 Likes
TracysDesigns
Conversation Maker

I just received an invitation to join this team yesterday, and my understanding from the invitation was that it was a team to discuss etsy's tools, not third party tools. So why discuss tools that aren't available on etsy?

(The link you posted tries to take you off etsy.)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.