Etsy U: Top Photography Tips For Your Etsy Shop

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Etsy U: Top Photography Tips For Your Etsy Shop

Published on ‎05-24-2022 05:20 PM by

If you are are wondering how to improve sales in your Etsy shop, this live stream is for you! Photography plays a HUGE factor in converting shoppers into buyers and in this training we will be covering the whys and hows of improving product photography.

We will be discussing everything from different types of photos, to equipment, styling and everything in between. This will be a great training for newer sellers and veteran sellers a like. I have been selling on Etsy for 12 years now and I still learned a ton from the training and look forward to sharing everything I have learned.

CatHutchings-103.jpgHi! I'm Cat Hutchings. I'm so excited to be leading this workshop and can't wait to meet you! I have been selling on Etsy for 12 yeas and run both a handmade jewelry shop and a jewelry supply shop. I have done over 100,000 sales on Etsy and still consider myself a life long learner of the platform.

I LOVE the Etsy community and sharing tips and ticks with other Etsy sellers in a positive, authentic and collaborative way. If you are looking to increase your sales, and want to have a fun place to hang out on a Saturday afternoon I hope you will join me live as we learn how to continually up-level our creative businesses together!

Can't wait for the workshop? Stop by my YouTube channel in the meantime to checkout some of my past trainings and helpful videos. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRzluV7u6gzjxQKXD9vIdw

Event Host
Post Crafter

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jul 21, 2022 01:00 PM EDT
End:
Thu, Jul 21, 2022 02:00 PM EDT
23 Likes
Comment
0 Comments