Etsy U: How to Start with Etsy and Get Ready to Sell

Published on ‎03-27-2022 12:29 PM by | Updated on ‎05-07-2022 05:13 PM

This workshop will be for those who are just thinking to open an Etsy store or recently opened a store and need some instructions on how to proceed. We will go through your Etsy seller profile speaking about the fields you have to fill and the best ways to fill them. We will also make a detailed analysis of your first listings, what to pay attention when creating your listing, DOS AND DON'TS for your Etsy listings.

My name is Khrystyna. I am from Ukraine but living in Istanbul, Turkey. I have started to sell on Etsy in 2019 and I really enjoy what I do as this platform allowed me to turn my hobby into everyday business. This gave me an idea that my experience can be useful for other people and my husband and I created a local Turkish community where we help people who want to sell on Etsy or who have already been selling. I am so excited as this year I got a chance to reach even wider audience and try myself as Etsy U instructor.

Etsy U is a community-led education program for sellers looking to grow their business, support other entrepreneurs, and connect with creatives in our global community. We've teamed up with experienced shop owners and seller community leaders to be our instructors—they’ll bring you the latest education, information, and resources.

Event Host
Post Crafter

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Mon, May 9, 2022 01:00 PM EDT
End:
Mon, May 9, 2022 02:00 PM EDT
Turkey
Labels (2)
31 Likes
Comment