Etsy U: Getting Started on Etsy

events_etsyu_v3.jpg
Published on ‎03-25-2022 11:04 AM by | Updated on ‎04-10-2022 04:31 PM

This is a live virtual workshop, and will start on April 11, 2022 at 11:00 am UK time. In this workshop, you will learn about how to start a shop on Etsy. It can be very overwhelming at first but we can do it together step by step. Hope to see you there!

Hola! I'm Silvina, an Argentinian paper artist living in Brighton, UK. I'm the captain of the Brighton Etsy Team and I'm very passionate about community. My shop, MyPapercutForest, is a playground for my imagination, a place to try out new ideas, artworks and designs. A place to be free from my own name (and from the kids!). Here, I create, make and sell a range of artworks including paper cut sculpture boxes, miniature paper domes, illustrations, prints, greeting cards, and loads of other unique objects. All designs are by me, and all items are handmade with love in Brighton, UK.

Etsy U is a community-led education program for sellers looking to grow their business, support other entrepreneurs, and connect with creatives in our global community. We've teamed up with experienced shop owners and seller community leaders to be our instructors—they’ll bring you the latest education, information, and resources.

Event Host
Crafty Poster

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Mon, Apr 11, 2022 06:00 AM EDT
End:
Mon, Apr 11, 2022 07:00 AM EDT
Brighton, UK
Labels (2)
4 Likes
Comment