Etsy U: Etsy Search, Google Search and Everything SEO!

events_etsyu_v2 (2).jpeg
Published on ‎03-21-2022 12:31 PM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎04-24-2022 02:31 PM

WATCH LIVE EVENT HERE

This is a live virtual workshop, and will start on April 3, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. In this workshop, we will go over Etsy Search, Google Search, and everything SEO!

Etsy Search & Google Search is important because you want your listings to get seen and purchased!
* What is the Etsy Listing Quality Score
* How to Optimize your shop and listings to get ranked higher and seen by more potential customers.
* How to increase your conversion rate and make more sales
* Ways to improve your Etsy ranking

BIO Picture 2 - Party'n With Plants.jpg

About the host: Hello, I'm Nicole, the owner of Party'n With Plants on Etsy. I sell Fairy Garden and Terrarium kits. My kits are DIY craft kits where customers get to play in the dirt and plant their gardens with fun beautiful mini succulents.

I started selling on Etsy in 2016 after locally teaching Fairy Garden workshops around Ohio and knew I wanted to grow outside my local area.  I taught myself how to sell on Etsy and my customers is what inspires me. I read every review and even print and post them around my workshop. Hearing how my products bring joy to others is what keeps me growing my shop.

I'm excited about Etsy U because I love helping other crafters and entrepreneurs grow their business and achieve their dreams like I have by being an Etsy Shop owner.

Event Host
Inspiration Seeker

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Sun, Apr 24, 2022 07:00 PM EDT
End:
Sun, Apr 24, 2022 08:30 PM EDT
OH, USA
Labels (2)
20 Likes
Comment
2 Comments
LaurenPetersonShop
Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to postpone today’s Etsy U event. This course has been rescheduled to April 24 at 7:00 PM ET.  Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused as a result of this cancellation. In the meantime, we encourage you to check out some of our other Seller Events that are taking place throughout April on the Seller Events hub.

Thank you,
The Etsy U Team

LaurenPetersonShop
Community Manager

A message from your Etsy U host:

Hello! I’m excited to send out a reminder for the Etsy U workshop, “Etsy Search, Google Search and Everything SEO”! Join tomorrow, Sunday April 24th at 7:00pm EST on YouTube live.

In this workshop, you’ll learn about the Etsy listing quality score and how to optimize your listing to listings to get ranked higher and seen by more potential buyers. Let’s discuss ways to increase your conversion rate and get more Cha-Ching’s!

Join YouTube live here: https://youtu.be/u43vn2CC_oY

- Nicole