Etsy Search, Google Search and Everything SEO!

Published on ‎05-20-2022 11:18 AM by | Updated on ‎05-20-2022 12:04 PM

Etsy U: Etsy Search, Google Search and Everything SEO!

Etsy Search & Google Search is so important because you want your listings to get seen and purchased!

* What is the Etsy Listing Quality Score

* How to Optimize your shop and listings to get ranked higher and seen by more potential customers.

* How to increase your conversion rate and make more sales

* Ways to improve your Etsy ranking

ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:

Hello, I’m Nicole, the founder of Party'n With Plants, where I create and sell Succulent Fairy Garden and Terrarium kits. I started my Etsy shop in 2017 as a side hustle with a goal of paying off my student load debt and one day making my hobby a FT job

In 2019, I grew my hobby into a FT business and built the ultimate "she shed" Etsy studio on my property in Ohio.  I've been teaching Etsy U workshops since the program launched in 2019.

I love sharing tips to help other entrepreneurs turn their side-hustle into a full-time business, and I owe all my success to the support from Etsy over the years and love the handmade community of other seller I get to meet through Etsy U. 

IMG_0001.JPG

About Etsy U: 

Etsy U is a community-led education program for sellers looking to grow their business, support other entrepreneurs, and connect with creatives in our global community. We’ve teamed up with experienced shop owners and seller community leaders to be our instructors—they’ll bring you the latest education, information, and resources.

Event Host
Inspiration Seeker

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Sun, Jun 5, 2022 07:00 PM EDT
End:
Sun, Jun 5, 2022 08:30 PM EDT
4 Likes
Comment
0 Comments