Let's talk about your creative business!

Hey Seattle Handmakers!

My name is Ilyssa and I’m on the advocacy and policy team here at Etsy! Our team works with local, state and federal governments to help Etsy sellers start and grow their businesses, and is convening a series of conversations across the country to help formulate our local policy agenda.

With so many creative entrepreneurs, Seattle is truly a great place to start! Over the last few weeks, we’ve been speaking with tons of folks in local government and community organizations about getting more involved in our community, and they can’t wait to hear from you!

We’re hoping to recruit a diverse set of awesome Etsy sellers like the folks on this team to join us for a roundtable discussion with local policymakers, community organizations, and city agencies set for Friday, September 25th at the Impact Hub in downtown Seattle. We’re looking forward to an engaging discussion where we learn a ton from you. After that, we’ll enjoy a locally catered lunch, and then head over to the Handmade Showroom to see more creative entrepreneurs in action!

If you’re available on Friday, September 25th at 11:00 AM, and interested in participating, please take a moment to fill out the super quick survey below, and I’ll be sure to follow up with you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gAAV1NJtfrdbbE9Zw8qeFxIlwjJpqyhmr4jgoFLjfD8/viewform

Just to note - space for the roundtable and lunch will be limited, but we’re planning on hosting a happy hour for everyone who’s interested later that evening! If you have any questions, or would like to hear more about the project, feel free to post here, or shoot me a convo.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ilyssa
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Let's talk about your creative business!

I am interested...what do you want me to do? Hilary
0 Likes

Thanks for your response, Hilary! I see you filled out the form above, so I'll go ahead and follow up with you shortly!
0 Likes

Previous thread title: Let's talk about your creative business!
0 Likes

Wish I could but, I have a doctor's downtown at 10:30 I'll try to come by the Handmade Showroom after my appointment.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.