Dot.: Whats New? :D

0 Likes

Re: Whats New? :D

I just added 7 new rubber stamps to my site...including some Easter rubber stamps.  Come see my huge variety of rubber stamps and scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies.  Please be sure to use coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of anything and everything in my shop.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I just posted 5 new items to my shop--retired Stampin Up rubber stamp sets.  Stop by my shop to see my huge variety of crafting items.  Be sure to use the coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Instant Download Bird's Nest Clipart. Click on images to view Etsy listing.

0 Likes

I have just posted 10 new rubber stamps and rubber stamp sets. Come see the huge variety of rubber stamps and cardmaking/scrapbooking supplies.  Also, be sure to use the coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes

I just posted a lot of new items on my site including washi tape, brass templates for dry embossing, Graphic 45 tags and pockets collections, rubber stamps, designer paper and MORE! Come see my huge variety of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies.  Also, be sure to use the coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

I just posted 8 new rubber stamps to my site including dream catchers, hedgehog, Winnie the Pooh, sports equipment, flowers and a cute pig. Come see my huge variety of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies.  Also, be sure to use the coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes

0 Likes

I just posted some paper punches and rubber stamp sets.  Come see the huge variety of supplies that I have in my shop.  Be sure to use coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes

Hello!  I have posted 12 new paper punches and rubber stamps on my site today. Stop by my shop to see the huge variety of crafting supplies.  Be sure to use coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of everything in my shop.

0 Likes

I just posted 8 small paper punches to my site. Come see my huge variety of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies.  Also, be sure to use the coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off of anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes

I just added 13 new rubber stamps to my shop.  Stop by and see all of the crafting supplies that I offer.  Be sure to use the coupon code: STARS10 for 10% off anything and everything in my shop.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.