Favourite Place to Promote

I've been doing a lot of researching on the best places to advertise, this is my 4th etsy store and I really hate the initial first few months to get that traffic rolling in. My latest success has been from pinterest, I tried facebook ads with a lot of post likes but nothing more.

There is so many different social media platforms now and they are all time consuming so is it better to spread yourself around or focus on building a really good following on one?

I'll be interested to hear everyone's thoughts :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
23 Replies

Re: Favourite Place to Promote

I love Instagram so far. It's easy to use, and you can drive traffic quickly to it. I'm not sure about if I got any sales from it, though, but so far I got to be featured on a blog through it! I'm still trying to grow it.
0 Likes

I really have to give instagram a go but I'm really loving pinterest, it's also so easy to pin your item as etsy have the button on every listing so it's pretty quick and easy once you have it all setup.

I'm also trying a few fiverr sellers, I've used them in the past with other shops and found that successful although it was years ago so I will keep you informed if I have any success there, some of the sellers there are real etsy sellers who use their account to promote other shops. It's not a bad deal for $5 advertising if you get a good one :)
0 Likes

Polyvore! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Twitter seems to be my best place.
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Crystals, wands, healing and chakra jewelry https://etsy.me/2CspAYR
0 Likes

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.