IMPORTANT -- P.S. Information

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

Please Pay Attention to when this thread is updated!

Whenever this thread is updated, it will be with something important that you need to know about to get the full experience of the Team.

Please read!

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: IMPORTANT -- P.S. Information

Team Pinterest Board

Please PM me with your email address if you would like to post your products to our Pinterest Team Magazine!

https://www.pinterest.com/LacyChains/ps-magazine/
0 Likes

Etsy P.S. Magazine!

Each Day, I will feature a new seller in the Promotion Success Featured Sellers Thread, as well as on our new FB page, and Etsy Magazine! Prepare to get promoted! Go follow our Team Page now, and get the daily updates!

Etsy P.S. Magazine: www.etsy.com/pages/ps-mag
Etsy FB: www.facebook.com/TeamP.S.Magazine
Etsy Thread: https://www.etsy.com/teams/24075/promotion-success/discuss/16288511/?ref=team_page
0 Likes

Promotion Success FB Chat Room!

Go here to get personal with your team! Become friends, help each other out! Promote your items!

www.facebook.com/groups/PromotionSuccess/
0 Likes

FEATURED SELLER STATUS

The more you play in the Threads, the more we notice your store, and the better chance you have to become a Featured Seller, where we Promote you on our Team's various Social Media Pages!
0 Likes

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!

Today alone, I have been approached by two Team Members who are concerned that they play the games correctly, and are completely ignored by their fellow Team Members. I will tell you this now, read the directions in each thread, and play the games the way they are meant to be played. If you are caught in a post and run, I will remove you from the Team without warning.

All I ask is common courtesy. If someone favorite's your page, or sends you a message, respond in kind. If someone helps you out in the thread games, do the same.

I try really hard to make sure there is a game for everyone. If you have an idea, let me know. If you think there is another way to help the Team out, let me know. The key word in all of this is TEAM.

Thank you, that is all.
0 Likes

Team Sale-A-Thon!

A Sale-A-Thon will be a Thread posted the 1st of Every Month, lasting that first week.

In it, you...
* You MUST FAVORITE EVERY ITEM in the Thread above your own.
* MUST PURCHASE one of the items from a Team Member ABOVE you.
* AFTER you have purchased the item, POST which one you purchased, and from whom you purchased it.
* THEN, you will get to post EVERY ITEM from your store.

By signing up in the Sign Up Thread, you COMMIT to buying one of your Teammate's Posted Items in the upcoming Sale-A-Thon Thread.

REMEMBER, you can only post your own items in the Sale-A--Thon Thread, if you have purchased an item listed above you.

To Sign Up for this Event, post -- I Agree To The Terms And Conditions -- in the SIGN UP THREAD comments.

Please post reasonably priced items, and feel free to offer event coupons to make your items more desirable!

DISCLAIMER:
I CANNOT guarantee a sale for you through this event! It is the peoples' choice which items they want to purchase. If you do not feel like you have desirable items that reach a wide range of people, please think about it before committing to the event.

You can withdraw from the event at any time by posting -- I Withdraw-- in the SIGN UP THREAD comments.

ONLY MEMBERS SIGNING UP CAN PARTICIPATE!
0 Likes

HELP Thread

In this thread, you can post any questions you might have for the Team, for me, about using Etsy, well, anything really. If you have a question, please feel free to post it here! We will help where we can!

https://www.etsy.com/teams/24075/promotion-success/discuss/16183060/?ref=team_page
0 Likes

Team Treasury

We have a Team Treasury Game right here:
https://www.etsy.com/teams/24075/promotion-success/discuss/16151821/?ref=team_page

In it, you can post items you would like to be in a Treasury, as long as you make a Treasury for the Team items as well. Go check it out!
0 Likes

How to Play Thread Games:

So, basically, you have your Discussion Threads. Each Thread is a different game to play.

Most of the Threads have something along the lines of 'Post 1, Favorite 5'. In Threads like these, you post your item by copying the item URL, and pasting it into the Thread comment portion. Then, you Favorite (heart) five of your teammate's products.

Some of the directions listed at the top of the thread might read different things, such as connect the color of your product to the last product posted, or post only clothing, that kind of thing.

But the idea is that you favorite other member's products, and they shall favorite yours, getting exposure for the both of you. :)
0 Likes

Team FB Page

I just started a team Facebook page! Please go and like it and invite your friends to like it as well! Each Day I will pick one team member to be featured on the FB page, so the more people who like it, the more exposure your products get!

BOOST: In the future, you will also have the option to boost those posts if featured. --Just let me know you would like to.

ADMIN: If you would like to be an administer to the page, PM me, and I will let you know and rules that come with it.

LIKES: So, go now and like the page, and invite as many friends to like it as well! Let's get this ball rolling!

https://www.facebook.com/PromotionSuccess
0 Likes

Important information:

The SALE-A-THON is sacred. Worship the SALE-A-THON.

That is all.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.