Introduce your self

- Say your name and what what you opened your shop for :)

Hello everyone, I'm Jessica, my store consists of handmade jewellery, hand knitted items, and other crafty things, well whenever I get the time to make and publish them. :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
24 Replies

Re: Introduce your self

Michelle here and as my store names implies I sell a Variety: Vintage Books & Dishes, Goat's Milk Soaps, Bird Toys and anything else I get my hands on :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Janel. I make my own nail polish and sell it. I love it. It's so much fun.
0 Likes

Hello all! My husband and I design cross stitch patterns. We just started PTCC and are still working on getting our patterns up on our shop. We have many ideas and hope to quadruple our inventory in hopefully a short time.

Most of the cross stitch patterns I have come across are for frame-able pictures. Well, I ran out of wall space. In looking through stores and catalogs, I found there aren't that many non-framing projects out there. So, we hope to fill the void. Right now our patterns are for bookmarks, but we are planning to develop patterns for trivets / hot plates and coasters.

Since we are a very new shop and business, I am still learning the ropes. With 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration, I figured a lot should go into promotion. With that, here I am! :-)

I look forward to discussing the different ways to promote with everyone here.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, I'm Lyndsey. I opened my shop with my sister to create whatever we think of.

I make anime looking plushies but also can do any face design, by embroidery. I love making dolls and will have more listed after this wknd, I've had to make 10 plushies for a craft show, so if they don't sell, they will be listed!

Nice to meet everyone!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Good afternoon from a sunny Canada, I'm Katie. I opened my supply store and hopefully I can help artisan to achieve their dreams. I am quite a nerd, I am good with computer and I like making super cute things (but not age appropriate for me)...
0 Likes

Hi everyone! Thank you for being so very welcoming.

I'm Robin, from Los Angeles, California. I'm a an illustrator/printmaker/aspiring surface/textile designer. I love doodling retro-ey/nostalgic/cute things and then turning them into art or patterns. I've been married for almost 7 years now and together with my husband, we have raised the sweetest boston terrier named Zoe.

Would love to connect with more people on here to encourage/inspire one another. Would love to make new friends!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi folks. We are Matty and Courtney, and Matty makes scented candles. All our candles have wood wicks and smell amazing, but what really makes them special is that we've partnered with one of our favorite artists, Brian "Rhunyc" Jackson, to create custom label art. We love being able to sell something that is as great to look at as it is to smell. We're just getting started, and would love to meet some new people!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I have been with etsy for about 2 1/2 years. I have 3 shops : Southern scrappn, twisted banners, and supplyyourlife

I love what I do and always looking to promote and help others! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody!

We are Daniela and Massimiliano, from Italy, and our shop is named 'Witty&Wacky Prints'. We are 2d/3d graphic designers and so in our shop we sell prints, illustrations, stationery items and original drawings.

Hope to hear from you!

All the best to all of you, ♥
Dany&Max
0 Likes

My name is Brandy and I graduated college in May of 2013 with a degree in photography. I live in North Carolina. Nature photography was my first love, so I am hoping to sell some of my photographs to make some extra cash. I do different types of photography with newborns being my favorite. I have a jewelry shop on Etsy, too.
0 Likes

Hello Everyone! My Name is Charlene and my shop specializes in handmade scarves. Currently I have Arm Knit Scarves available but am also working on some additional projects including Boot Cuffs, Beanies and in a twist to go a different direction, adult and children Tutu's as we gear up for Pride 2014.

Wishing everyone a very prosperous 2014 and hope you stop by my shop to browse or provide feedback/input!

Charlene
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone, I'm new to the group! Blue Eyed Squirrel is a modern colorful jewelry company, based out of LA. Thanks for having me!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura and I joined Etsy late last year, so am a bit of a newbie! I am also new to this group. I am from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota.

I sell homemade photocards. The cards are made with 100% recycled materials and the photography is taken by me.

Looking forward to an exciting group!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We collected so many pearls underwater. We are making handmade jewelry in our shop. Please, come to visit us. Exceptionally : we 're giving you a big opportunity to buy our handmade jewelry: Best price on Etsy than my real shop: 60% off already reduced & i'll also pay for the delivery: Free shipping! Check out all my items: Enjoy!

Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone! I'm Christiana from Blue Eyed Squirrel. I live in LA, CA, and am focusing on modern colorful jewelry pairing genuine gemstones and PVC. Thanks for having me!
0 Likes

Carol at From the HIp! Jewelry and knits
0 Likes

Hi everyone!

I'm Lauren and I'm currently studying in my first year at University! When I get some free time I enjoy creating pretty things! At the moment I am into making hanging decorations! One day I hope to turn my love of making and creating into a successful business where I am able to live off the income!

Feel free to browse my shop and give me tips etc!! <3
0 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Claudia. My shop features fashionable and fun pajama sets. All of my pajamas are handmade by me and feature beautiful embroidery detailing. I have been sewing since I was a little girl and I love to create unique items. I work as a professional seamstress during the day and on the weekends I create my new designs! I am currently building my shop on Etsy and will be adding more items soon! I can make any style in my shop as a custom order, in any size, color, fabric, and with any type of embroidery design you wish. Please contact me if you would like to order a custom pajama set...I look forward to seeing what you will create!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
Im Kiki, I opened KikisCollections because I need some money to pay for a couple very expensive things, my dog (Goldilocks) ear surgery and an attorney.
I have done ok on Etsy so far, still very far away from my goal though.
I appreciate the teams and members which help me promote my items. I love promoting others as well. I am Captain of an Etsy team, but always frequent other teams I belong to, I try at least a couple times a week.
I would appreciate any faves and love.
Visit my shop, there you will find links to my facebook and twitter.
I also have pinterest, wanelo, and a blog.
Contact me if you want me to promote your items on any of the following.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I'm RT,I just opened my store yesterday!
I'm making digital art.
It is very new to me.
I'm so excited to see what is going to happen :D

Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

My name is Katerina, I am quite new at Etsy and my shop is SpringAnomone in which I mostly include handmade jewelleries, made of beads, breaded chord, chain etc. I am doing this in my free time since I am working as an architect full time. Hope you like my shop :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Lynda. I opened my shop back in 2013, being now self employed I need to find a good selling platform. My initial business of bag making became quite flooded in the market, so sales dwindled. As I had started to teach myself Art I always wanted to share this and hope to try sell/share some of my art, this dream is now coming true.

I was in a team since joining Etsy but this team are now doing very little to promote each other so I wanted to join a team that did. I am happy promoting others and love looking at all the super things for sale in their shops.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.