habibiartworks
Inspiration Seeker

Im new here! Handmade collage artist

Hello. I am Hugo Barros (aka, mesineto) I am a collage artist from Lisbon and have been making collages for the past ten years.

My work is all created by hand with old magazines and do not involve any photoshop manipulation. Before that, I was an engineer student who had a passion for arts like painting, photography and music. These elements play a major role in my life and my creativity.

My works have been published in magazines, cover albums, cover books, art books, posters, video clips, and tv programs. These include and not limited to Vogue; Maisonneuve; Gestalten; The Verge; Jagjaguwar; Alan Parsons; Architizer; Lia Ices, Melt; Andro Collections; Electric Litany; Sendpoints; Little Journey; Cykada; The Age of Collage 1 (2013) and 3 (2020) ; and Collage-Make Impossible Possible.

I had exhibitions nationally and internationally including in Portugal, Spain, France, Holland, . In addition, I have been working with art direction of some agencies in Lisbon in the last ten years. In addition, I am a co-founder and curator of Lisbon Collage Collective.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/habibiartworks

Big hug!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.