This is a closed group hub. You need to be logged in to send a request to join.
Team Information

* Promotion Fanatics*

About this team: Promotion Fanatics is a team whose focus is to help team members promote their shops and products. We promote by social media, favorites by category of what you really like. Promotion in and outside Etsy is our Goal. Do you love to post, FAVORITE and then run?...this is your team. We do have games, chats, treasuries and more. If you want your shop on the internet/ social media.. We will help you BUT, you need to participate. We are here to help you! Do not start new threads, please contact the Captain or leaders with your ideas. FOLLOW THE RULES of all threads. If you do not, I will remove your listings AND REMOVE YOU FROM THE TEAM WITHOUT NOTICE. There´s a limit of 300 hearts per hour. Check frequently you´re not running out of hearts. If you have a concern just click on contact captain. Don´t remove old favorites, this is not fair. No nudity or profanity. Anyone with a shop (not empty) can join. Don´t join the team with an administrator account. You cannot play the games because everyone have to post from their own shop. Our GENERAL RULES are: NO POST AND RUN *Be fair, follow all the threads rules. ( we monitor the posts) *Keep your Favorites Items visible to anyone. * Don´t remove favorites, it´s unfair. *Not resellers. *Post only from your shop. You cannot post from your administrator account. Participate often. Your leaders are: Eva - Captain Lidia - Leader Pinmanee - Leader Do not start new threads. We love new ideas!!! contact me or the leaders with your recommendations/ideas. Click on Discussions to expand the list. Post on any of them. Please, play nice and follow the rules of all threads, I like to watch your items on the right place. If you don't follow the rules your item will be deleted. You will be removed from the team if we have to remove your posts frequently.
3466 members
Closed group
Created 02-20-2014