TheFotoShoppe
MushroomRingShop
TheFotoShoppe
RangKala
More
Team Information

Promotion Express

Description

Increase traffic & gain exposure for your shop by playing games that involve promoting yourself and others!!

About this team

Promotion Express has grown into a FAMILY! We promote together, relax together in the lounge, make friends and earn our success together. POST AND RUNNERS are Not Welcome!! We Play Fair!! Threads are closely monitored and team members are encouraged to contact me if you feel you have been cheated in any way! Increase traffic & gain exposure for your shop by playing games that involve promoting yourself and others. .......Team games really increase your visibility on Etsy because you are being promoted by other members, and you are showing up on their feeds for their followers to see. The more active you are on Etsy, the more VISIBLE you will be. Don't just join a team and hope for the best. Join a team and participate for more exposure! Our team has no treasury requirements, however we believe when we do have fun creating treasuries it should be a 15/1 treasury meaning you always promote one item of your own! I myself, am a firm believer that there is nothing wrong with promoting your own item along with helping and promoting 15 others!! Let's all be kind to one another, no one should ever post and run, always show the love!! heart and favorite the ones above you that's all we ask it benefits everyone and helps everyone succeed! ** Gail and I are always open to new ideas! Please feel free to contact us with your thoughts and ideas for anything fun for our team! We ask that you please do not start new threads, however, we will gladly take reccommendations ...HAPPY SUCCESS TO YOU ALL!! --Reneé

Who can join?

Anyone willing to play games to promote yourself and others. .......team games really increase your visibility on Etsy because you are being promoted by other members, and you are showing up on their feeds for their followers to see. The more active you are on Etsy, the more VISIBLE you will be!! We welcome everyone here, we like to consider ourselves a family!
1900 members
Open group
Created 01-28-2014
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (1,900)
Active Members