Team captain

Team captain, please tell us about yourself. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
23 Replies

Re: Team captain

Hi! I'm a single mom that loves to paint. I hope to be able to sell some of my paintings here on Etsy. And one day I hope to do this full time

6 Likes

I am an 81 year old artist wanting to promote my art sales of originals and also prints but am at a loss as how to make the best use of Etsy to promote  my work. I would appreciate you looking at my shop "Wildflowerartbyjoyce" and see if there is anything I can do different to draw more people to my shop. Thank you very much

Joyce

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m a stay at home mom and I make pottery. Iā€™ve been doing it about 8 years. I have a small shop on Etsy but Iā€™m also a little lost as to how to best market my work. Any input would be appreciated! 

Cheryl

2 Likes

I am a 62 year old artist trying to supplement my income and then retire full time to paint.

I am trying new venues to pull into my shop but to no avail.

Please visit my shop and advise what else I can do to pull in the traffic and sales.

ErinsArtOriginals.etsy.com

2 Likes
BakaMaica
Inspiration Seeker

I'm a 29 y/o Swedish girl based in Germany since last year. I started playing around with clay on my stream twitch.tv/bakamaica and eventually opened my etsy for sales. I'm mostly making popculture and game related charms. It's been a really fun and learning experience so far. I just ordered a UV light and I'm looking into UV resin and resin crafting too ^^ another dream is to make resin molds as well.

etsy.com/shop/bakamaica

2 Likes

I started painting as a way to relax (with instruction from my daughter who is an artist).  Surprisingly, friends wanted to buy my prints.  So - I opened my Etsy shop in September.  About 1/4 of my sales come from my Instagram or Facebook page.

I just started a small ad campaign this month to see if that helps increase sales.

I am toying with the idea of taking my maps and doing more in the wedding industry...Save the Dates, etc.  More customization, makes me nervous.

Would love any advice to get my shop noticed.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MoJoFineArt

2 Likes

Beautiful art! It looks like you are doing well with your new shop.

I opened my shop in September too. I would love advise on posting on Instagram and Facebook.

1 Like

Yes! I definitely suggest going the Save the Date route with your artwork. Itā€™s beautiful.I actually have a cousin that had a map for her Save the Date. Iā€™ll try to find it to send you a picture to give you some inspiration on how to go about the wedding stuff.  

1 Like
ChelseasArtShed
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! My name is Chelsea and Iā€™m 18 years old. I paint wildlife designs onto wood slices and keyrings as well as designing and illustrating animals!

If anyone has any advice on how to get more traffic into my shop itā€™d be very much appreciated - thank you!

Here is my etsy shop if anyone would like to have a look :

www.etsy.com/shop/chelseasartshed

Chelsea :)

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for accepting me in this group. I am Mercedes and a Spanish saleswoman who has sold her products in 34 countries around the world. I hope to sell my items for bobbin lace also through this group.

1 Like
Andreakasinathan
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!! Iā€™m Andrea, Iā€™m a potter and I love to make, thereā€™s nothing more rewarding than making something from nothing.

54years old, recently widowed and making has been my saviour!!

2 Likes

Cheer up!

0 Likes

Hi, my name is Sergey I am 33 years old. My hobby is to draw house designs and implement them in miniature, I also make nightlights out of them. The store was created a long time ago but there was time to deal only now. I would be grateful for the helpful tips in promoting my store.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Angela and I am a 37 year old artist. I have been doing art my entire life! I can design, sculpt, mold, cast, paint, and illustrate. I opened my etsy back in 2008. I cast from my original sculpts in durable polyurethane resin. Here on etsy I sell my pendant work (animals and fantasy stuff). My current career goal is toy making though. I have industry experience in film, video games, and toy making but original work is where my heart is at. I really need help in the ways of marketing as my sales are very slow and I need to build my audience so I can eventually go into production beyond resin. I have found Instagram is a great funnel system and suggest people post on there linking to your shop in your bio and mentioning it per post. People are obsessed with their phones and with Instagram as it's all visual and quick.  My pendants can be seen/bought here -->  https://www.etsy.com/shop/Meadowknight ..and my art toys can be seen/bought here --> https://meadowknight.storenvy.com/  And here is my Instagram to keep up with my works in progress and new releases among other fun stuff  ---> https://www.instagram.com/meadowknightcreations/  Thank you for including me here! Some gorgeous work you guys :). 

0 Likes

Glow Oils! Ta da!  Hi, my name is Russ Wagner, I am a fine art oil painter 20 years.  Cityscapes, portraits, lately boats on water.   But my product on Etsy is my handmade glow in the dark oil paints, 19 glow colors in 3 sizes called Glow Cubed.   There are acrylic glow paints available, but none of them glow well enough for me to make the time investment on a series of paintings.  I looked everywhere to buy glow oils, but did not find any.  So, I made them myself.  If I had known it would take me 1500+ hours of R&D I would have never started.  But the reward is here.  They are so fun to paint with I thought I should share them with other artists.  It's amazing to see your painting creation glow through the night, people want them.  Layering glow oils allows the artist to make new subtle colors for day and night.   Glowing fleshtones, rolling seascapes, abstracts, modern art, and more.  Colors can be mixed, painted with a brush or palette knife.  Works with all translucent mediums.  They have a lot of versatility.  These are for experienced oil painters.   I sell on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay.  You can see a quick 1 min video demo here: https://glowcubed.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/Instagram+4-5.mp4  Website: www.glowcubed.com . Art site: www.rwagnerart.com   I hope we can learn from each other to promote our gifts to the world.   

0 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Nice to meet you here.

My name is Bruce, I'm 28 years old, I come from China, I just start my Etsy shop operation this year as a part time job, I work for a manufacturer company and doing international trade now, I have always been interested in craft, artwork and a lot good stuff on hand, I will try my best to sell on Etsy, hope I can achieve a good sales result and one day become a full time job!

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi,

I'm Raj from India,

i sale Hand printed and Hand dyed fabrics, dress and Home furnishing Items.

I love to talk to new friends.

Best wishes to All my etsy seller friends.

Raj

0 Likes

Hi, I am retired woman who has also been creating whimsical soft animals, elves, fairies for over 30 years.  I also love crafting art note cards and canvas totes.  I do sell my critters in the summer and fall in shops.  I open my etsy friendlylittlecrits each winter, since 2008 and have never done that well...could you check my etsy shop and

help me increase my sales?  Thanks

0 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m Lisa with Beams & Bows. I started my Etsy shop at the end of the summer. Itā€™s a side shop for me but is fun. I would love to meet you all and share the learning journey!
lisa

0 Likes
PresetsForLife
Inspiration Seeker

Hi!!!! My nam is Bojan, father of three angels. I'm photographer, videographer, editor, digital artist and trying to grow my etsy shop!!!

0 Likes

- ŠŸŃ€ŠøŠ²ŠµŃ‚! ŠœŠµŠ½Ń Š·Š¾Š²ŃƒŃ‚ Š”Š¶ŃƒŠ»Šøя. ŠÆ Š²ŃŠ¶Ńƒ ŠøŠ³Ń€ŃƒŃˆŠŗŠø.
Š’сŠµ ŠøŠ³Ń€ŃƒŃˆŠŗŠø сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°Š½Ń‹ Š¼Š½Š¾Š¹ с Š²Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°Š½ŠøŠµŠ¼ Šŗ Š“ŠµŃ‚Š°Š»ŃŠ¼. ŠÆ Š»ŃŽŠ±Š»ŃŽ Š“ŠµŠ»Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Šøх, Šø я Š²ŠŗŠ»Š°Š“ыŠ²Š°ŃŽ чŠ°ŃŃ‚ŃŒ сŠ²Š¾ŠµŠ³Š¾ сŠµŃ€Š“цŠ° Š² ŠŗŠ°Š¶Š“ыŠ¹ ŠøŠ· Š½Šøх.

0 Likes
BellowSong
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,Thanks for invite me to the group . I am Tao an artist and my shop sale artworks and classic picture frames. 

0 Likes

Betreff: Team captain

Iā€˜m 20 years old an love to crochet. I hope I can inspire young people to start crochetingšŸ„°

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.