★ Post ANYTHING ★ plus ☛ ☛ ☛ Free Symbols to Use ☚ ☚ ☚

✔ Yes, feel free to be creative, respectful, and try out using one or more of the Free Symbols below that you can copy and paste for your appropriate, creative, and respectful use.

☎ Use when conversing or CONVOing another for a little added interest or effect.

♪ Maybe just add a little note to your words.

☂ Suggest protection in shipping?

◎ ◎ ◎ Some PROMOTION POSTING Thoughts ◎ ◎ ◎

Post and Promote from 1 to 5 Listings from your shop per post. If you post more than 5 all of the listings above 5 will not show photos and we all understand well that a photo can be worth 1,000+ words.

If you would like to consider posting 1 of your listings and 4 of your friends' listings that you want to thank for being your friends.

Or, if you have a treasury you would like to feature that would get a great way to show appreciation for up to 16 of your Etsy neighbors.

Consider too, adding a few introductory words and a few concluding comments as well. In other words post here with quality, good taste, and just a bit more than a "post & run" thread.

"Mark" this thread so you can come back and post again and again by simply referring to your threads that you have marked.

Enjoy, encourage, and emphasize too with just a sprinkle of appropriate and well placed symbols to add a little extra sparkle to your words; thanks.

Mike

✿ ❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧

As you know on Etsy we are limited to what we can use in the way of text in our descriptions and other places. One or more of the appropriate symbols can help focus attention on the words we write or type. Not all symbols will work on Etsy. In general a symbol is an object that represents, stands for, or suggests an idea or thought. Following for your use are a significant number of symbols you may find beneficial to use appropriate to add some added interest in your descriptions, CONVOs, and other writings too. They are provided here for your appropriate use; all you need to do is copy and paste the one or ones who wish to beneficially make use of in an appropriate and respectful way. The size you see is the size you will get.

Example of a symbol’s use:

> Announcing my brand new product
» Announcing my brand new product
→ Announcing my brand new product
⇒ Announcing my brand new product
∞ Announcing my brand new product
≫ Announcing my brand new product
⌘ Announcing my brand new product
☀ Announcing my brand new product
★ Announcing my brand new product
☆ Announcing my brand new product
☎ Announcing my brand new product
☑ Announcing my brand new product
☛ Announcing my brand new product
☯ Announcing my brand new product
♪ Announcing my brand new product
❤ Announcing my brand new product
➽ Announcing my brand new product
❶ Announcing my brand new product

The Symbols have been placed here vertically to provide for easy highlighting and copying for your appropriate use.
<
>
@
¢
£
¤
¥
¦
§
©
®
«
»
¼
½
¾
Σ
Φ
Ψ
Ω
Ж
Ѡ
҂

✿ ❀ ❁ ❂ ❃ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧

An example will follow.

Re: ★ Post ANYTHING ★ plus ☛ ☛ ☛ Free Symbols to Use ☚ ☚ ☚

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
IndiaBae
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.