Post a link to your shop and tell us a little about yourself.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi. My name is Donna and I live in. Pennsylvania. Last year about this time I decided to retire from my job as a medical transcriber at the local hospital. I had worked there for 43 years. While I was contemplating what I would be doing to occupy my time, I was approached by my nephew and his wife. They are both OTs and work in the autistic field. They also adopted an autistic child at the age of 8 (he is now 13 years old) and they just had a new baby last year. They were looking for a weighted blanket for one of their clients and asked if I could help them out. The rest is history....... They continue to offer their expertise when I have questions about the proper weight for a client. It has been the most rewarding experience of my life! So happy to offer my services to such a worthy cause. Peaceful Blessings to All.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Jeanine White and I am a mother of two boys and I make one of a kind candy canes and other crafts. I love to make things and so do the boys and my boyfriend.

My store: www.thecandycanelady.etsy.com
0 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Dawn,
I recently left a career as a teacher to produce digital portraits and other craft items, to be honest I'm still trying to find my niche, and struggling alot to get my products noticed - I suppose there not very traditional.
Any words of encouragement would be much appreciated - I hope you like what i do!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DistictIndividual?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes

Hello. I am Aija. I am arts and crafts teacher by education and I make felting workshops. I make needle felted miniatures and recently have made a DIY needle felted kit. In the future I am planing to make more kits.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Mazulisnifs
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Rachel. I'm an artist and PreK-3rd grade art teacher. I usually paint and draw, but I've recently gotten into wood burning/pyrography, and I love it! My etsy site is www.woodlandthings.etsy.com .
0 Likes

Hello all! My shop provides personalized wood burned items and paintings to be cherished as keepsakes for years to come. Great as gifts for weddings, birthdays, holidays or just because you care!

Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EternalFineDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Nick and new to Etsy, I just opens my shop and I have lots to learn how to set it up. I'm not sure if my shop it's public because I can not find my items at regular Etsy and I don't even know what it the link of my shop, I need help.
Thank you
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Miriam, mother, wife, photographer, artist and retired dancer. I opened my etsy shop a few years ago, quickly lost interest b/c I didn't research promoting it and my listings just got lost in the shuffle. I have since relaunched it and have been putting the time in to promote and network this time around. I am a stay at home mom and would love to be a significant help with an income from my shop. The subject matter of my photography is generally pretty things such as dancers, flowers and landscapes. Many of my photos are meant for nurseries and children and teens. Here is a link to my shop. Cheers!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiriamScigliano?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes

Hello!

Inspired by my own Hippie Baby Kai, I make Hippie Baby prints and Dream Catchers... All made with love and positive vibes! Looking for bloggers and others to help me grow my business! Please help me spread the love :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/264080331/giraffe-bodysuit-lotus-giraffe-onesie?ref=shop_home_active_5
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntJensGarden

I like everything in my life to have a personal touch, and that is what I provide with my plants.

Many plant arrangements I see in brick and mortar stores lack soul. They're mass produced; the same pot with the same plants are shipped to the same stores across the country. I want my plant arrangements and terrariums to be different, so I find vintage containers, make stands and displays myself, or repurpose household items as planters. I'm always on the lookout for items to upcycle. I also like simplicity. I focus on succulent and air plants that need little maintenance, so having something pretty on your desk doesn't have to require work.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Todd Myler and my 13 year old daughter came to me after the shootings in Paris and said she wanted to do something for the families of the victims. I was impressed and want to help her. We created a small company, Seek4Peace, to promote peace and love in the world. She designed the T-shirt you will see in my shop. Please check it out, fave it, buy it, and share it. We will be setting up a trust for me for scholarships for the children of the victims of violence and terrorism if we are successful. Keep an eye out for future offerings. Thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Oh yeah, and use code Love2 for $2.00 off. Thanks!
0 Likes

Hi there! My name is Alexandra Nicole. I work as a wildlife biologist, with a special interest in all things coastal, and paint/sell art as a hobby.
I like to tie in my naturalist side by painting colorful coastal landscapes and whimsical creatures, but I also enjoy other subjects as well (elephants, florals, etc) My art appeals to all ages!.

I co-manage my "Art By Alexandra Nicole" shop with my mom, Lisa. She helps manage my listings and home based business.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtByAlexandraNicole
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

We are an organic, holistic skincare shop that uses essential oils to make our all natural products. We would love to be featured on your blog!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/273681642/mother-earth-mask-organic-face-mask?ref=listing-shop-header-1
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
I'm Nadya and I'm from Russia.
I have a little shop with handmade accessories for kids)
Actually, my mom and I make them)
Use only 100% ECO and high quality materials.
I have a little daughter, her name is Alice and she is 1,8 years old.
We Named our store "Mama Grandiosa" in honor of Alice's Great-Great Grandmother(92 years old) =)
So, that's some information about me)
And I really NEED YOUR HELP!
I don't know how to promote...maybe I don't understand...or don't notice what I do wrong.
Do some promoting tags, but I think, that nobody see me.(
Thank You!

These are some examples from our store:
https://www.etsy.com/ru/listing/257471376/gold-and-peach-knitted-headband-headband?ref=shop_home_act...
https://www.etsy.com/ru/listing/280903066/baby-knit-booties-crib-shoes-knit-shoes?ref=shop_home_acti...
0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi! My name is Cindy Haley. I am a 5th grade teacher and owner of Cool Crazy Crafting. I love teaching and I love crafting!
www.coolcrazycrafting.etsy.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm a mother of two and new to the business world. I recently started my own business Unite In Motherhood. It's mission is to create a UNITED community of support, encouragement and persistence among mothers across all races, nationalities, ethnicities, generations, religious denominations and socioeconomic backgrounds. I have also started a community outreach, where a group of us visit various parks each week and invite other moms to join our Unite In Motherhood play group. Check us out on facebook- search Unite In Motherhood community group.

My logo contains the word "mother" in more than 25 different languages to help illustrate the mission. I also donate 10% net revenue to the non-profit organization Every Mother Counts.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/UniteInMotherhood
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My shop is ChatterByHammer. We create metal cuffs, bracelets and bangles that are customized with hand-stamping. I've been on Etsy since 2015 but only recently opened up officially with listing and such. I have 3 kids, 2 dogs and a husband all tucked away in northern Minnesota.
I also contribute 10% of my sales to Tuesday's Children, a wonderful charity in NYC.
Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi my name is pennie and my daughter tea and i just opened our shop on etsy Real Life Shenanigans! we live in the panhandle of oklahoma and texas. I live on the Okie side my daughter on the Texas side so we have some good natured fun about whose side is prettier! We custom roast coffee which is my passion. we also hand pour soy candles and make body scrubs. we quilt, sew oh yeah and Tea helps farm, gardens, and keeps up with a lively 2 and 4 yr old! REAL LIFE SHENANIGANS
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.