Im new to etsy

Hey all!

My name is Carissa! I am mom of 2...i have a 3 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I am new to Etsy and just opened up a shop of handmade goodies! My Etsy Shop name is CreativeByCarissa. I enjoy making crafty things! It really puts me in my happy place especially after struggling with postpartum depression. I would hope that one day I could have this as my stay at home mom job rather than working a full time job and being away from my babies! :( I was just hoping you guys had some advice or could help me get the word out about my shop, I would be truly grateful! :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Im new to etsy

Hi Carissa! 

Welcome to Etsy :) I am pretty new to this as well. I opened my shop in 2017 but had to close it for about eight months because my husband's military post got reassigned. I just reopened and am trying to find ways to increase my sales. If I had advice to give I would say make sure you have great pictures of your items. This is like a first impression to shoppers. Advertising is huge. These forums are great for promoting your items. I personally recruited family to like all my shop items. I also started a Facebook page and once again started by having family like and share my posts. It is great to have goals! My goal is to get 100 sales by the end of April. I am almost there! :) I wish you the best and hope your shop takes off!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.