Former_Member
I've gotten a lot of views and favorites but I haven't sold a single item. I was wondering if yall could look at shop and tell me how I could make it better and begin selling items. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance! :)
Www.etsy.com/shop/MakaylaBethCreations
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: critique my shop

Would love any constructive criticism! Officially opened my shop March 21st... I have yet to make a sale😏 I have lowered the prices and still nothing.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/avantgirlcanada
Thank you in advance for your help!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am about a week old on Etsy, no sales just some likes from other team members. Any feedback on my shop? Www.etsy.com/shop/stonewreathshop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm having the same issues too. Lots of favourites and views but no sales. I'm not really sure on how to make my items more sellable. Any suggestions and advice would be great please?

http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SoShoeMeProducts
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

One of the things I was advised by another seller who does quite well on Etsy was to make sure your item descriptions are quite detailed and give as much info as possible.

They also advised to make shop policies clear and detailed so that all your t's and c's are in place for customers to read. It gives a more professional approach I suppose?

She sells well though so hopefully these little hints and tips can help us all as well. :)
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!!! I'm an easy newby too!! All of the strategies and ideas are great!! I need to work in my bio but like others I'm horrible about talking about myself lol I write great about someone else but not myself lol... I know I need to add more products but I only make one product organic lip balm!! Check out my site and would greatly appreciate any feedback! etsy.com/shop/orgalips
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ashley...beautiful items....but you need more words in the title and description, work them in so they sound natural but use words that people would use to find your items on search.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Makayla! I LOVE your bridals! As soon as I get sone $$$ I am purchasing one. In the mean time I will share your store on the Utah horse counsel Facebook group. ❤️❤️❤️
0 Likes
AmberRoseBotique
Inspiration Seeker

I have the same problem as you but I do have some suggestions. Try more photos of the item. Use more descriptive words to bring in more people. I learned in one of the videos I watched that if u were selling wall decor and just used that as your word to describe that you got less traffic and sales. But if your item was nursery wall decor you brought in more people. Pictures are the same thing they are everything to bring in sales. Multiple pictures and something bright and brings the item out helps. Also are you using your Facebook, Twitter, and Pinintrest to try to bring more traffic. I did not believe it at first either once I added Twitter and started having tweets on there daily my views went way up.
0 Likes
AmberRoseBotique
Inspiration Seeker

When I get home later I will post the site for everyone so they can start watching the stuff I have been watching and learning a lot from. Right now I am on my phone and can not do it.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Feel free to look at mine! Any advice welcome!!

www.etsy.com/shop/gigglemunstrco
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have a lot of views (almost 600) and lots of favorites (almost 50) but have only sold 3 items :( any advice anyone??
https://www.etsy.com/shop/UneekBaby?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
AmberRoseBotique
Inspiration Seeker

Natalia Mis it looks like u have everything that i have been taught to do and a cute shop. I would say have u put anything new in your shop lately? Maybe that is what someone is looking for i am not sure.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ask spice Gyrl for a critique. She is great :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have been a seller on etsy for over 2 months now and have only made 1 sale to a non-relative. My items have over 2,500 favorites my shop has almost 150 followers. I work on my shop every day. My question is, how long does it take for a shop to start seeing steady sales?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am new to the online thing. I have only been online with an active shop for just over a year, and here on Etsy for just over 3 months. I would have thought that the sales would have been higher, and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.
Can a few folks look over the way that I have laid out my Etsy listing and what I am doing and offer some suggestions?
I am not a designer, and a man, so right off the bat, I am losing since I can't pair colors correctly. (I guess it's a gender thing.)
But seriously, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kirby Foster
DownrightNatural
www.downrightnatural.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

https://www.etsy.com/ru/listing/480046361/armenian-collectible-coins-200-dram-free
www.etsy.com/ru/listing/480037401/sale-35-wine-stand
www.etsy.com/ru/listing/480034651/sale-30-armenian-coffee
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.