Former_Member
Former_Member
RitisStore
Former_Member
More
Team Information

Promote - Heart - Favorite - Follow

Description

Heart, Follow, Favorite, Pin, Tweet, Post & Promote your shop to more sales, better search results and bigger success!

About this team

This team has no treasury requirements. The only requirement is that you follow the instructions for the threads you post in. This means no post and run unless the threads say that is okay. Most of these promotional threads only work if people are fair in their postings. Feel free to start new threads. I will even pin the good threads to the top of the pile. But before you start a new thread, please check to see if there is something similar already going. (I reserve the right to lock any threads that are doubles or old.) Have fun!

Who can join?

Anyone that wants to promote their shop and agrees to be respectful and follow the thread requirements. This team has no treasury requirements. The only requirement is that you follow the instructions for the threads you post in. This means no post and run unless the threads say that is okay. Most of these promotional threads only work if people are fair in their postings. Feel free to start new threads. I will even pin the good threads to the top of the pile. But before you start a new thread, please check to see if there is something similar already going. (I reserve the right to lock any threads that are doubles or old.) I do reserve the right to delet posts that do not comply with thread rules. And also remove people who do not follow the rules here or Etsy's TOS and rules. Have fun!
1899 members
Open group
Created 02-06-2014
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (1,899)