Former_Member
General Rules

-Follow all Etsy Forum Guidelines.
-No posting your item/s unless asked in a conversation with other team members. This is not a promo thread.
-Please avoid complaining or hopping onto a soap box about other sellers on Etsy. We all know someone else outside of the team, remember that you are a professional. Avoid the anonymous forum trap...because it isn't anonymous when your business is on the line.
-There are no subject restrictions. You can chat about anything as long as it can be considered family friendly. We may have young eyes here.

Have fun!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Open Chat

Jump to solution
Staciaaa :D i like the look of it! :) and i just checked it out. You are.... soo fast...at everything! im blown! yes, it's a compliment :) And You are soo bossy with yourself! I guess that's what gets you moving so much and make you get things done. Loving the blog!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi my name's Alisha. I sell specialty scrubs, bath products and body butter. I currently am unable to do this full time but I would love to. It consumes me 24/7. I am always looking for ways to improve and make that dream possible. This has become my passion. I am still kind of new to this all and really hoping for some insight. I started with a shop on ebay being completely new, hit 2 weeks on really good sells. I was working to improve my photos and better descriptions. My sells have been very slow and to be honest since I hit those really good weeks. I ALWAYS question what I am doing wrong. I am really looking forward to your guys advise. I started my site about 2 weeks ago, I currently have about 60 views, several favorites and no sells. I also launched a sell being new hoping to drum up business. Thank you so much for your time and knowledge in advance.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi everyone, My name is Dorothy,I have a love of the ocean and shells. I am a full time hairstylist for 40 years and live in the Florida keys. On my off time i am diving and enjoying my back yard. I got a idea one day to make bridal bouquets out of seashells as we are becoming such a destination wedding place.I became a etsy seller in the beginning of 2016. I have sold one item and gotten a 5 star review of it. That is it... I only have 6 followers. I am on pintrest and instagram and have a website. I don't know what else to do to make my business take off. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I really want this to be my next full time business when i retire from doing hair. Thanks for any advise you can give me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I am having the same problem with my beach bags! How do you bring traffic to your site? I've shared with friends on FB. Do I need more friends?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Howdy!
Just thought I'd share the fact that we have finally made an instagram for our shop! The link is at our shop if anyone cares to check us out:)!
Thanks!

----Kayla----
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi

My name is Grace. I love handmade crafts. I have recently started to sell stitch markers on my etsy shop : captivating knits & crafts. I am on pininterest and have got a few favorites but no sales yet :( I would be grateful if some of you in the team could kindly visit my shop and offer some advise on how I can improve.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello everyone! I'm Ta An (pronounced Ta An) and I go to school full time while working on my shop.

I want to have an independant income so I can work on saving up for paying off debt when I graduate.

I joined etsy this year a month or so ago.

My dream vacation would be a tour of the world because there's so much to see in so many places.

I'd love to help by giving my perspective as a younger (19 year old) shopper/seller.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.