Former_Member
Not applicable

Well Helllo!!

Hello everyone!!
I am glad to see many of my favorite shops join. If you got an invite its because I love your stuff!! And if you got accepted you may take the same compliment from me :)
I am new to teams. I don't know much about them or how to work them yet. What I do know is I created this Team after I was heart broken when declined from 2 that I applied too. First reason was they had too many people in their team already ( too many?!?!) and the second was although going by the definition on Wiki my items matches the team leader of another seemed to think otherwise. Hey thats fine because now we have this team and I can't wait to see it grow with awesomeness!
If anyone knows more about teams and wishes to help me out give some tips etc please do! I will be selecting more leaders in the future as we grow as well.
xoxoxoxoxxo
<3
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
13 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Well Helllo!!

Thanks for the invite!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

thanks from me as well :)
0 Likes

Thanks for inviting me! I think that it's great that you decided to start your own team. :)
You can decide what the guidelines are....whether you want to do promotions, have challenges, etc. A lot of teams have a facebook page and are on twitter.
You also need to decide on a team tag to use in our listings so that they can all be found in a search. Maybe something like "PUDCteam" or "uglyandcuteteam".....it's pretty much up to you. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks Sugar <3
Once we get more members and a few more leaders I will definitely make a face book page. I don't mind setting the guidelines but I think its up to every team member to set not just me. I don't think art as to many guidelines and thats why I made this specific team. Although artists items should fall under the category or similar to the description their interpretation and others may be different then mine and I am more then ok with that.
Challenges and such are awesome and I can't wait until we have more people to do them :) If anyone has ideas please let me know. Take advantage its not my group its for everyone here :)
This is a new team just starting out and I want it to be awesome , free spirited, friendly, creative, and helpful to all.
I would love some Ideas for tags as well
xoxoxo
Gee
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Many thanks for inviting me,this is my first team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Your teddy's and others are scrumptious!!! Seriously I am in love!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank from me too, for the invite! Don't feel bad, I always get turned down, so again, my thanks!!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I don't know why!! You're stuff is adorable! I think some of the teams forget what art is really about and turn into snobs. MEH.You're more then welcome here :)
0 Likes

Thank you for the invite!

Yeah, I got a few of those rejects too... mainly because I was too new.. dont worry about it , the most important thing is to be proactive!
0 Likes

Thank you so much for inviting me! Love The name! :0)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the invite :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I feel so rude...I never thanked you for the invite as well. So Thank you :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for accepting my request to join!! Here is a little about me and my shop :)

My name is Michaela and I live in Ohio. The largest portion of my shop is dedicated to handmade, original plush items. Some of the proceeds of my sales (Kitties and Bears) go to Blind Cat Rescue of North Carolina and Animal Asia. (Please see the listings for more information)
My love for animals has compelled me to explore my artsy side and make items that could benefit animals. Thanks for allowing me to take the time to let you get to know me!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.