Intro

Hi, I just joined the Team and wanted to introduce myself.

I specialize in making clay stamps......makers marks, company logos and designs. So if you are ever in need, please keep me in mind!

Since I make so many clay stamps, I thought that I would try my hand at pottery about a year ago.......well, the best description I can think of to describe my experience was.....slumped! Pottery sure looks a lot easier than it actually is!!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Intro

And in the intro vein...

Hello everyone. Surprise, I'm not really Jay. I'm Becky, his life partner and business manager :). Although we both have access to this Etsy account, I do most of the work on it. Thanks so much for offering up this team to support the Etsy community.

JaysClay is a shop for his handmade wheel thrown pottery in Richmond, Virginia. We've only had the Etsy shop opened since December 2012 and I've been pleasantly surprised with the sales so far.

Please check out the shop at www.etsy.com/shop/jaysclay. I'm really looking forward to connecting with other clay artists so that we may learn from you all.

I look forward to virtually meeting you all.

-Becky
0 Likes

Re: Intro

Hi there!
I'm a full time teacher in Ontario Canada. Pottery is my passion....I'm contantly thinking of new ideas. I look forward to connecting with some of you.
Nancy
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.