Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome!

Welcome to the Posh Nursery team!!! I'm so glad you've decided to join and hope that we can make our team super fantastico for a long time to come!

Please feel free to post your shop name and introduce yourself and what you specialize in! :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
31 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome!

Posh Nursery... What a great idea!! Thanks for inviting me to join! I am new to the Etsy community so I look forward to building wonderful new relationships.
0 Likes
vtdesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks very much for the invite. Hi WishingWells. I'm also fairly new to Etsy. I've joined in 11/09 but only started selling about 4 months ago. It is a learning process for me, but I feel things are starting to improve. This will be a nice new home to share ideas and promote our crafts.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yeah! I'm so glad that you've decided to join the team! Welcome to Etsy - any help that I can be (i've been a member for a while but just returned to Etsy after a 2 year hiatus) I would be more than happy to!

I'm planning on doing a team press release after we hit about 15 members as a way to further promote our team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello vtdesigns! I am excited about our team and look forward to supporting one another.
I have added each of the shops in our team to my shop favorites to further help promote our shops.
Thanks again, Jen! You had a brilliant idea starting this team.
0 Likes
vtdesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Great idea wishingwell - I'll go and do the same. My only concern bellefleur is that when you create a team like this is that there could possibly be a lot of competition between like items in assorted shops. Are you planning on only inviting shops that each have their own specialty, or will you have 3 shops with pillows, 3 shops with nursery art prints, 3 shops with say banners, etc. I think it would be better for each individual team member if theirs was the only specialty shop of its kind on the team. Any thoughts?
0 Likes

Many thanks for the invitation! We're looking forward to joining Posh Nursery and watch/promote the team grow. At Chloe & Olive, we offer designer pillow covers for nursery rooms and toddler to teen rooms. We also carry pillows for us big kids as well. We are relatively new to Etsy and extremely excited to be here.
Thanks again! Wonderful vision.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Question for all: Since we're going to be a team supporting one another I thought it might be helpful for me if I knew everyone's real names along with the shop names so that it's more personal. I'm new to Etsy so I'm not sure if that's normally done, but whomever is ok with sharing their real names please do so. My shop name has Emily in it so that makes me starting this easy. :)
I really look forward to getting to know our team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Morning guys!

ChloeandOlive - Welcome!! I'm so glad you guys decided to join us!! Your pillows are AWESOME!!! :)

vtdesigns - I have not limited the invites to just one shop per specialty. I am on antoher team that has about 60 members and they specialize in dog items (yes - I'm a dog nerd!). There doesn't seem to be any anymosity between those shops rather, surprisingly, the opposite! They let each other know of good tips for making items, when they find great deals for materials, etc. It actually works out quite nicely. I was also a member of a location based team as well that was 200+ members and it was the same thing...everyone was always just so nice! I really hope that our team can work out that way too! :)

Emily - Hi! I'm Jen! :) Some people use their regular names and some people always use their shop names. It's funny because after a while you begin to think of shop names as first names! lol...Whichever way you guys feel comfortable is totally okay!

Well, I cut out some material for another round of hangers...LOVE this material and probably spent too much for it at the quilting store! OH well, can't help myself! IF you guys have any new postings make sure to post them here so we can all check them out!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,
I'm really excited to be part of this new team dedicated to beautiful baby rooms. I can't wait to get to know you all and explore your great shops.
Best, Rose
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Rose! I look forward to getting to know you as well!
Emily
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Rose!! Welcome to the team!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

2 new team members tonight!! Welcome!!

www.butterflyorb.etsy.com
and
www.aboundingtreasures.etsy.com

Make yourselves welcome and feel free to indroduce yourselves and your shops!!! SO excited to have you on the team!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Also want to welcome Kiddins Design to the team!! :)

www.kiddinsdesign.etsy.com

Yay! Happy to see that we've grown to a team of 9 and we're going to keep go go going!!

For our 3 newest members - our team tag is 'Posh Nursery' - with a few more members we'll have enough to make a team treasury! Also, just a reminder, when we hit 15 members I"m going to do an Etsy press release on our team!

Hope you're all having a good morning!
0 Likes

I'm delighted to be a part of this brand new team and hope to get to know everyone a bit as time goes on!!

Here are my connections for those who might be interested --

website
http://www.AboundingTreasures.ca

etsy
http://AboundingTreasures.etsy.com

blog
http://AboundingTreasuresDesigns.blogspot.com

facebook
http://www.facebook.com/AboundingTreasuresDesigns

Check out the EVENTS section of my FB page as I have a BABY SHOWER GIVE-AWAY on until April 27/11 for anyone who is expecting or knows someone who is expecting a BABY at ANYTIME in 2011 :o)

Best wishes to Everyone and here's hoping we soon reach that magical number 15!!

Dallas
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome to another 2 members!!

www.moxieandmischief.etsy.com
and
www.luluhopping1983.etsy.com

I'm so excited!! Our team is growing nicely and we are getting all really awesome shops!! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the warm welcome! I love making treasuries and have curated two front page collections. I am hoping to help everyone gain exposure for their Posh Nursury items.

Thanks again,

Jess @ Kiddins
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I am Lucy (aka luluhopping1983) and make cute little fabric animals, perfect for a posh nursery!

I am definitely up for doing some team treasuries...maybe we should find an inspiration item or keyword to get us going?

x
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yes, team treasuries will be awesome!! I started one with all our members so far - still waiting for a few more members before I post it publically so I can fill up all the spots...we need 5 more to join! I focused on colour, picking listings from all our shops that have similiar pinks in them!

The more treasuries the merrier though...let's get the word out about Posh Nursery team!! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Cancel that...now we only need 4 more to join for a full treasury!! ChimeraCustomQuilts just joined us!! Welcome!

www.chimeracustomquilts.etsy.com
0 Likes

So happy to be in this great team! You all have such wonderful things.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,
Thanks so much for the invite to this new team!!! I am so excited to be a part of it.

My shop features keepsake boxes for all the special occasions in your child's life: birth, birthdays, religious ceremonies, school days, clubs/sports, graduations, weddings, etc. My specialty is creating custom keepsake boxes.

Please check it out when you get a chance. I am open to suggestions for new products or anything that will help me out:)
Best,
Wendy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!
Just a reminder to all of you who have joined in the last few days, our team tag is "Posh Nursery", so feel free to use that in your listings so it's easy to find all your posts!! :)
0 Likes

Welcome to all! Just need 1 more to do a team treasury! YAY!!

This is going to be a fantastic group :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I think we need two more, dont' we? Maybe I'm missing someone?? lOl..!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.