Looking for a Polymer Clay Blogger

I make custom embossing dies and stamps and in the past, I have primarily marketed them to leatherworkers......but they work just as well with both pottery clay and polymer clay. Although I do make regular rubber stamps, I also make hard plastic and acrylic stamps which are better when working with clay.

About the only skill I have with polymer clay is being able to roll it out into a slab and stamp it. I have seen some of the incredible pieces of art that some people have made, and I know that there are dozens of different techniques that they have when using stamps and dies with polymer clay.

I would like to find someone that specializes in blogging about working with polymer clay and in exchange for making them a custom die or stamp, I would like them to make something cool with it and then let me use the pictures, blog post and/or YouTube video of them using it so that I can use it in my listings.

So if you are or know someone that could do this, please send me a convo.

Thanks!!!!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Looking for a Polymer Clay Blogger

I have a polymer clay / life blog, it is pretty new though. I have just been working on a tutorial for a mica shift technique done with stamps and mica clay yesterday and today. I won't be done editing the post and pics for a few days yet though.

Check out one of my recent posts here
http://lalindaartstudio.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/polymer-clay-peacock-necklace-and-earrings/

Convo me and let me know what you think, Linda

0 Likes

Sent you a convo
0 Likes

Got the convo Linda......thanks!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.