HAPPY NO COLLUSION WEEK!

I would think it would be a bi partisan opinion that everyone is happy that the Mueller report exonerated our president but I suspect there are quite a few sour grapes. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
44 Replies
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

Re: HAPPY NO COLLUSION WEEK!

absolutely AWESOME news! I would think EVERYONE that *truly* loves this awesome country are relieved now as this is good news!

2 Likes

I'm happy! I think it's great news...it's exactly what a lot of us knew it would be! 

3 Likes

It doesn't surprise me that dems refuse to accept it and now are putting all their focus on "obstruction" *yawn* 

Such a waste of resources. 

3 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

I am hearing some to the left saying Russia got to Mueller too...really sick if you ask me. Being right is more important than anything. 

They respected Mueller highly and were furious over rumors (they were fake) that Trump would fire Mueller because "he was getting to close" as they said. Now they don't trust Mueller because the result was not what they desired. They wanted the POTUS to be in bed with Russia? They really should be happy for America now. This also show the true agenda driving the left of today, and it has nothing to do with love for our country. nothing. everyone should be happy to know the POTUS (whoever might be at any time)is not colluding with foreign entitites. at least if one loves America that is. 

Anyone has the right to dislike Trump, not a problem, but it is time to govern this great country and stop the bickering just because you don't like who is in office. there are elections for a reason. that is when we have our say. 

I remember people asking if those on the right would accept the outcome of the Mueller investigation, and now the very same people, are the ones who are not accepting it. Hilarious when you think about it. 

I remember there were going to be big xmas gift from Mueller with the Trump family indicted LOL! way beyond xmas and now a report that is not indicting anyone. I am very happy to know that there was no collusion. I would have been very disappointed if the result had been different but I never doubted it was all fake crap from the left. now we know. 

#WINNING

3 Likes

Oh yes, I remember all the predictions too. Probably time for some to quit believing the psychics. 

3 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

@DesignedToCharm  "Probably time for some to quit believing the psychics."

exactly! I have seen more predictions already. good grief. 

2 Likes

I remember...Mueller and his all stars! Lol

2 Likes

Too bad the Dems don't know it's over. They need to focus on how they're gonna win in 2020... instead of helping Trump every day...

Avenatti is celebrating today too, by being arrested. Just watched the long news conference. Federal charges... possible max sentence 50 years.

4 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

oh I missed that. I rememeber his tweet though 

https://twitter.com/michaelavenatti/status/1050373253619806209?lang=en

"Donald Trump Jr. will be indicted before his birthday on 12-31-18. If you doubt my prediction, please check my record over the last 7 months."

bahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

I remember "some people" thinking he was a fine lawyer. Such credible people trying to take POTUS down. :D

3 Likes

In the old political forums the left used to swoon over him. Lol

I thought it was disgusting.

1 Like
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

I love the new conspiracy....that Barr forced Mueller to end the investigation. the conspiracies the left come up with are hilarious!

it is as if they *wanted* POTUS to be colluding? they are willing to throw filth on anyone and everyone, who don't say what they want to hear. shouldn't be a surprise though, they have proven it since election. it truly disgusts me. 

2 Likes

Wondering if we'll ever get an apology from those former forum contributors who insulted us, called us names, questioned our sanity, morals and intelligence for not buying the fake Russia narrative the Democrats sold them?

#Waiting

3 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

I don't think so. I am betting they belong to the crowd saying Mueller is also with the Russians or Barr (whom has been in the current position before) is Trump's buddy and is hiding the evidence. 

I do know they regarded Mueller highly and must have been disappointed at xmas when they didn't get their "gift" that their psychic had seen coming. Just as Kavanaugh wasn't supposed to be confirmed according to the prediction. oh well!

all I can say is #winning!!!

2 Likes

No that won't happen because we really weren't the ones posessing Dunning Kruger syndrome. 

3 Likes

Well, I'm not surprised they're laying low today.  They must be so embarrassed.

3 Likes

I would be embarrassed if I pushed that Russia, Russia, Russia crap like they did everyday...but I doubt they even care. They'll just move onto the next thing like...handpicked.  I hear that's their new thing. Lol

2 Likes

LOL, DKS, who could forget?!? More like TDS.

2 Likes

Wonder if the international anti Trump people will finally be able to move on and find something else to do besides busy themselves with disparaging our country and POTUS.

4 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

doubt it....it is kind of funny and so typical, Sweden used to write about Trump aaaaallll the time. Ignoring their own politics, that they couldn't even form a government for months and months after election....now, not a single peep in the news about the Mueller investigation ending. 

I never understood the energy some invest in another country's politics anyway, so I am guessing those who disparaged will continue. I don't have time to follow what they do in other countries other than looking up some things every now and then. 

3 Likes

The ones I encountered never understood what was going on here but were full of venom.

I love the USA and I do understand being jealous of us and those who love our country.

4 Likes
EnergyPeace
Conversation Maker

@ZPaintingStudio yes, it is easy to be envious of this wonderful country. I am so blessed to have immigrated here, and so grateful that I live in America. 

2 Likes

The bottom line on this report is it's proof that Democrats lied.

They lied!  They said they had proof and they didn't.  They lied to all of us.  

4 Likes

I’m calling for Democrats to be required to PAY BACK all the money used to run this false investigation on Trump. Who else thinks they should?

4 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.